Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Soldier

By: Super Eyepatch Wolf

This video is very helpful since this forum is very fight scene based!

Soldier
I tend to look upon Real life rather than this. You don't get to fly and punch somebody with fire fists lol

Soldier
programalpha wrote:
I tend to look upon Real life rather than this. You don't get to fly and punch somebody with fire fists lol

You’re not supposed to copy the moves they are doing in this dummy, he literally explained what made an interesting fight scene. The back and forth action, or the emotional dialogue (not literal dialogue, if you watched the video you should understand what I mean) between the two fighters (To oversimplify it). He’s not telling you good fight combos and such, he’s telling you how you can make your fight scene (incorporating your own style) more entertaining. You can’t just have two fighters wailing each other, there has to be some kind of “dialogue” or “story” between the two. A duel could also be like a argument.

Second of all, THOSE WERE JUST EXAMPLES. You don’t have to do anime styled fight scenes and choreography! Those were just examples! The stuff he talked about the in the video (y’know, if you were listening to the right information and not watching just the examples) can be applied to any animation style. Here’s another example that’s not anime and not it in the video.

Gilded Guy vs Bog. First, the technical aspect of it. The physical fight is to show that now matter how hard gilded tries, he can never defeat big physically. This is evident as during every time the chorus starts, Gulded tried to kill Bog as quickly as possible but only for Bog to quickly rebound and dominate. So instead he lets bog into his bloodstream to fend him off mentally. Now let’s look at the emotional part, the fight was meant to represent him fighting his inner demons and accepting them. It’s not just Gilded trying to survive. (This example was oversimplified again for the sake of time)

I literally did an example that wasn’t anime! Please, re-watch the video with a new perspective.

Honestly, did you even watch the video?!

Monk
programalpha wrote:

Did you even watch the video? You sound like you are looking for footage to rotoscope.

Soldier
An actually rather interesting video over the subject. Thanks for finding it.

"A story cannot progress if the main character does not go through some kind of struggle, whether it be internal or external."

Status: Currently dueling in: Research vs Defense. PM me if you are wanting to duel.

My duelist
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=15330

Stay Pink my friends.

Farmer
This is a good tutorial. I will make use of it.

My Unfinished Duelist
"Colorflare vs Roblexxxx" - Shlopidy
Working on: Duelist Demo
Joint with Awesome Anims

Villager
Don't forget to make characters shout each other names like this

"-SASUKE !
-Naruto ..
-SASUKEEE !
-NARUTOOO !"

Or

"-TETSUO ??
-KANEDA !! D8
-TETSUOOOO !"

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.