Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Soldier
I don't really know if where to post this but I hope this is the right place..

I've recently realized the lack of constructive CnC that actually helps people here improve and stuff... So if there's anyone in need of it I can provide... And if you're kind enough you may also do the same for me. :) I don't assume everyone wants a CnC from me.. So I'll provide to those who wants me to do so..
I'm specialized in movements and fighting choreography, but is not qualified to animating effects and stuff..
Thanks for reading this.
(I know this sounds dumb and prob will be ignored.. but i just wanna help)

Soldier
Well at least you're right about what you said in the last sentence
had to point that out.

Ninja
making a thread for this is unnecessary.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTwww.rateyourmusic.com/~AwfulWaffle
http://www.last.fm/user/awwfulwaffle

Global Mod
@Hexcat the only section sadly I could think of moving this was to the Tutorial section, it should be fine here if people wanted to ask you for CnC. But I hope you get some requests!~
Good luck ^_^

Soldier
@Sareth
Thank you for the good wishes :3 Maybe I'll post the edited stuff on another thread in the Tutorial section..

@awfulwaffle
Then i suppose you can suggest me a better way of finding those in need of CnC? I'm new here so yeah.. not too sure how to do stuffs like these pardon

Ninja
i don't think you even need to ask or make a thread about it. there are people that ask for cnc from anyone in the discord server. also the animation section of the forum accepts it too.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTwww.rateyourmusic.com/~AwfulWaffle
http://www.last.fm/user/awwfulwaffle

Soldier
@programalpha
Yeah I guess you're right. What was I'm thinking of making this post.. I don't really think this helps either. If leaving this post cause nuisance then I'd request for this to be deleted.

Ninja
you can just get rid of it but i think the X button isn't available anymore for you

tough luck there

Global Mod
I'll just go ahead and lock the topic for you then! We try not to delete them as much unless absolutely necessary, but now nobody can comment and bump it either.
So it's all good ^_^

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.