Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Grasshopper
Hey all! I just made a new tutorial that I'm really proud of! I love using Krita to animate because it is simple, intuitive, and you can use nice Photoshop-like brushes with it! Really great for things like effects animation!

Skip to 12:13 for just the Animation section if you already know how to use Krita

I hope you will find it useful and pass it on to anyone you know interested in learning animation, but with no money!!

My Animation Porfolio – http://www.jessejayjones.com

Farmer
Oh my god! Is that you, Jesse J. Jones? Your tutorials are so good! I learned how to animate in flash because of you! Thanks for uploading this!

Question. What is the difference between me and Hyun?
Answer: I suck, but Hyun doesn't.

Villager
Ye boi no more doing complicated shit to pirate flash again flash sucks btw toonboom is better
But seriously, it's really helpful! One question. Is there a way to put a shortcut key to toggel the onion skin or turn on and off the bulb button? Thank you.

Grasshopper
Ambusher wrote:
Oh my god! Is that you, Jesse J. Jones? Your tutorials are so good! I learned how to animate in flash because of you! Thanks for uploading this!

You're welcome! I'm glad you liked my Flash stuff too! ^^

AdamMZ wrote:
Ye boi no more doing complicated shit to pirate flash again flash sucks btw toonboom is better
But seriously, it's really helpful! One question. Is there a way to put a shortcut key to toggel the onion skin or turn on and off the bulb button? Thank you.

I think you can set up a toggle in the shortcut settings. I don't know if there is a short cut by default. I'm glad you found it helpful!:)

My Animation Porfolio – http://www.jessejayjones.com

Villager
I guess. I mean I can set up a shortcut key for turning on and off onion skin, but not for turning off and on the bulb. lol

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.