Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Farmer
Seeing a lot of animators using the wonderfully evil Flash 8, many are plagued with 8's infamous crashes. This can obviously result in a lot of unsaved work, so I've found the solution.

AUTO SAVE EXTENSION

In the end, this is what it'll look like!

This is basically the Jesus of Flash 8, saviour of your work. To install it, simply do the following!

1. Install Macromedia Extension Manager 1.7 (If you already have it installed and it talks about modify, repair, or remove, REMOVE the currently installed version, then re-launch the installer and install a FRESH version. DO NOT USE REPAIR/MODIFY!!!
  2. Get the Auto Save extension from this site.
  3. Launch the Macromedia Extension Manager, and drag n' drop the .mxp file INTO the extension manager. Make sure you're dragging in the .mxp file, not the .zxp
  4. Open Flash 8! The panel to activate it is located under Window>Other Panels>[T] Auto Save

If you got any burning questions about the installation process, leave a reply below!

Monk
Indef,you God

C R Y L E X

Farmer
Crylex wrote:
Indef,you God

I know.

Villager
I cool i've always wondered this

Villager
I had something similar to this a while back but I can't find it anymore. This works just like it. Thank you!

sha bang!

Global Mod
This is awesome! The other plugins are pretty damn badass too, some of the best I've seen. Too bad all of them except Autosave requires you to buy them or suffer a 30 second wait every time. I'll stick with the autosave I've got because it eats up less screen space but I highly recommend these.

Farmer
sareth-waldrouk wrote:
This is awesome! The other plugins are pretty damn badass too, some of the best I've seen. Too bad all of them except Autosave requires you to buy them or suffer a 30 second wait every time. I'll stick with the autosave I've got because it eats up less screen space but I highly recommend these.

I didn't make these plugins, but yeah these plugins are pretty cool! Auto save is probably the best right now as it doesn't require mooney.

Global Mod
Indefinitions wrote:
I didn't make these plugins, but yeah these plugins are pretty cool! Auto save is probably the best right now as it doesn't require mooney.

If I had money I'd totally support this guy.
But I don't believe it's so bad just waiting 30 seconds every time. Just start up flash and open all of the ones you'd be using at once. (although that would be extreme screen clutter lol)

Here's the Autosave I used for anyone whose interested from Guy Watson:
http://www.flashguru.co.uk/auto-save#more-718

Farmer
i love you ! *no homo* you are my hero *no homo*

in progress, everything in progress.

Farmer
sorryh wrote:
i love you ! *no homo* you are my hero *no homo*

I'm here to please.

Stay in drugs, and don't do school! ;)

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.