Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 26 of 26   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Villager
nice guys i want one pls !!

Farmer
Hi, It has been 3 years since you posted the weapon post and I was wondering if you could redesign my weapon but you don't have to since I know your busy and stuff. Also is it only RHGs or can we do duelists too. Also I love how to showed an old weapon and how you redesigned it and showed what you can make from a crappy weapon :D also I will put link and details of weapon if you do accept, thx

Made By Crystaltron

Soldier
Hmm i was womdering if you could make a crossbow
For my next duelist
She uses a crossbow that shoots out crystals that all have different buffs such as fire,lightning,teleportation amd smoke
The crossbow is similar to that crossbow in odin sphere and the crystals e constantly glowing

"If you work hard it wont be for nothing"
-Milo
My duelist challenge if you dare
My Faction:Kaotic

Villager
can you make me an igneous hammer? :D i want it to be the size of the yellow hammer that is on the first page, i want it to have this color # 493636 with a rocky texture and with cracks where you can see lava, if you do not have time to do it do not worry, i will try to do it myself :D and yeah, sorry for my english

Hello :D
My Duelist

Villager
you still open? :/

Eyyyy. Gonna go eat some pizza? Take me with you!

Ninja
Still open but been very busy this past 1.5 years. i got 1 big request on standby plus a faction project. as a reminder most of my detailed weapons take anywhere between 8-25+hours some designs are not recommended for potato spec computers due to the amount of layers (anywhere between 50-120)

Look left -------------------------------> You failed

Ninja
Aussiebumbum wrote:
Still open but been very busy this past 1.5 years. i got 1 big request on standby plus a faction project. as a reminder most of my detailed weapons take anywhere between 8-25+hours some designs are not recommended for potato spec computers due to the amount of layers (anywhere between 50-120)

120 layers for a weapon jesus fuckin christ aussie chill!

Soldier
Lol i just wanted a crossbow u dont have to make some badassery advanced weapon lol damn aussie

"If you work hard it wont be for nothing"
-Milo
My duelist challenge if you dare
My Faction:Kaotic

Page 26 of 26   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.