Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 26 of 26   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Villager
nice guys i want one pls !!

Soldier
Hi, It has been 3 years since you posted the weapon post and I was wondering if you could redesign my weapon but you don't have to since I know your busy and stuff. Also is it only RHGs or can we do duelists too. Also I love how to showed an old weapon and how you redesigned it and showed what you can make from a crappy weapon :D also I will put link and details of weapon if you do accept, thx

Soldier
Hmm i was womdering if you could make a crossbow
For my next duelist
She uses a crossbow that shoots out crystals that all have different buffs such as fire,lightning,teleportation amd smoke
The crossbow is similar to that crossbow in odin sphere and the crystals e constantly glowing

Villager
can you make me an igneous hammer? :D i want it to be the size of the yellow hammer that is on the first page, i want it to have this color # 493636 with a rocky texture and with cracks where you can see lava, if you do not have time to do it do not worry, i will try to do it myself :D and yeah, sorry for my english

Hello :D
My Duelist

Villager
you still open? :/

Eyyyy. Gonna go eat some pizza? Take me with you!

Ninja
Still open but been very busy this past 1.5 years. i got 1 big request on standby plus a faction project. as a reminder most of my detailed weapons take anywhere between 8-25+hours some designs are not recommended for potato spec computers due to the amount of layers (anywhere between 50-120)

Look left -------------------------------> You failed

Ninja
Aussiebumbum wrote:
Still open but been very busy this past 1.5 years. i got 1 big request on standby plus a faction project. as a reminder most of my detailed weapons take anywhere between 8-25+hours some designs are not recommended for potato spec computers due to the amount of layers (anywhere between 50-120)

120 layers for a weapon jesus fuckin christ aussie chill!

Soldier
Lol i just wanted a crossbow u dont have to make some badassery advanced weapon lol damn aussie

Ninja
Make me one please I have 1 year and 3 months of animation experience and https://sta.sh/0ottrn6x99
So basically the design here is for a Toxic like the character so try and add a toxic characteristic

Animating Since Feb 4 2017

"Its a trap" -Derp123

Grasshopper
Hey, just wondering... does this still work because ur weapons look amazing m8 and if ur still doing it I’ll probably take an order lol

Page 26 of 26   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.