Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Soldier
 ! Sareth wrote:
Due to inactivity from the user and to avoid any further bumping on this thread, it will be locked.

give me reqs
ill make them

Villager
hoi . . . i'm new in here (.___. )

Villager
o can you make me a axe im in a collab and i need to execute someone with a axe THX :p

Soldier
Hey Vinniy! I'm gonna need a 9'MM Pistol. But it needs to be poseable, the slider needs to be on a separate layer so that I can make it move, I need an empty cartridge, a loaded cartridge, loaded Clip, Empty Clip.

And the gun has a design on it that I would like have on it.

If you can do this then you'll have a spot in my credits on every animation where the pistol shows up in. Weather it was used or not

Negative Attitude=Negative Life
Positive Attitude=Positive Life.
STAY POSITIVE MY FRIENDS!
------------------------------------------
My Duelist: Cirtex and Ruby

Grasshopper
I made one in the last one but I'll repost, a katana and a wakizashi please. thanks.

Villager
Can you make a black sword with cyan outlines, handle is brown too, and 2 daggers with a cyan tip and the rest is black, handle is brown.

Said Me! ;0;

Villager
can you make me a scythe

Grasshopper
Hey, could you please make something out of this? https://sta.sh/02276b7s96o4 its a bit more magical than techno, and an orb or smth would be good between the blade and the handle, i would be very thankful if you could :)

Edit: I can give you the Krita file if you need it

Global Mod
Just gonna point out that this user hasn't been online for quite awhile now actually, so I doubt he'll make anything for you guys any time soon D:
To avoid anymore bumping on this thread, I will lock it.

If you are the owner of this thread and wish to continue this then please just PM me or another mod and we will unlock this for you.

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.