Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 2 of 4   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Monk
@zechtan285 because hyun is a dummy and uploaded everything as .rar files you need 7-zip to extract .rar files. 7-zip is something you should have anyway because there are people on this planet who have never heard of the .zip format.
I googled how to extract .rar files on a mac and someone recommended this: http://download.cnet.com/The-Unarchiver ... 55313.html

Villager
cool!

now i can put these in front of (some) my animations!

:^ )

Villager
uhhh any .fla versions? i need to subscribe to WINrar

Not a very silent ninja. ._.

Soldier
Small issue, the FLA version of the dojo duels intro isn't compatible with Macromedia 8, any help?

Faith is not to believe when hope arises, but rather Faith is to believe despite the world lacking hope.

D6 : Duelist

Soldier
I've been looking for this for ages :DD I finally found it!!

[insert text about how i dont want to live]

Soldier
Um, the intros won't work with Flash Animate. Whenever I try to use them, there's a compiler error. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Insert pithy, inspiring quote here.

Samurai
alphazoid wrote:
Um, the intros won't work with Flash Animate. Whenever I try to use them, there's a compiler error. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

The intros and preloaders are coded in actionscript 2 while flash cc and animate cc do not support that version anymore, someone needs to make an actionscript 3 version of the intros and preloaders in order for them too work

Soldier
Gage wrote:
alphazoid wrote:

The intros and preloaders are coded in actionscript 2 while flash cc and animate cc do not support that version anymore, someone needs to make an actionscript 3 version of the intros and preloaders in order for them too work

Ah, okay, thanks.

Insert pithy, inspiring quote here.

Monk
yes gonna use it for my duelist

Villager
problem is that i dont access .rar files on my computer please fix this

(===()SILV3RSPRITE=>

Now packed with 50% more cookies
MyTube: Silver Sprite
Wat u need moar m8

Page 2 of 4   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.