Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Grasshopper
(playing transmission)
--------------------------------------------------
To whoever gets their hands on this piece,
Hello, and I hope my message finds you doing well.

If you have not caught it by now, my name is SpyralAtelier but you may simply refer to me as Spyral.
I am a multi-faceted hobbyist specializing in art (both digital and traditional), music composition, writing and animation (mostly 2-Dimensional), with no formal training whatsoever.

So far I am developing my own original web comic/animation series known as "Broken Web".
If you would like to know some information about this series, feel free to comment on this thread, my profile or use any other means of communication.
You can also find my YouTube and DeviantART accounts with the same exact name, if you wish to see some of my videos, and artwork, respectively

With that said, I hope you have a splendid day, thank you for stopping by, and God Bless!

---------------------------------------------------
(exuent)

Soldier
Welcome to the dojo Spyral! Good luck with that web series.

(I wouldn’t mind some information owo)

Duelist

Written Duelist

I like dead memes. Sorry.

Grasshopper
Thank you for the warm welcome, RTA!

(Oh yay! Want me to say a brief description here? Or?)

Soldier
Your welcome ;D

(Err, do you have a link to it something?)

Duelist

Written Duelist

Grasshopper
(Well, I did upload a piece of music I made for my series’ soundtrack here on this site. The description on that video tells about the main idea of my story, plus video information and whatnot.
If you want the link, it is right here: http://dojo.li/14195 )

Soldier
The link doesn’t seem to work, could you give me a short bio instead =P

Duelist

Written Duelist

Grasshopper
Oh sure sure!

“Broken Web” is an upcoming web comic/animation series; it’s a story that takes place in a utopian universe that bears resemblance to the Internet, or World Wide Web, presenting grey moral themes and topics.

Originally created out of good intentions, this futuristic realm slowly became saturated with the vices of the founders’ descendants.
Now, a full-scale conflict has been brought into fruition, where the metropolitan society known as the “Surface” are at the throats of the despised and radical “Malware” forces, seeking to wipe the slate clean.

In the middle of it all are four unique, gifted entities, as they endure through this hellish war together with a familial bond like no other. They take up their weapons, siding with the “Surface Antivirus Force” against their dreaded foe.

However, as they progress through the Web and it’s deep, dark layers, they begin to wonder if the side they are fighting for is “right” or “good”, after all...

Villager
That's one hell of a creative way to introduce yourself. And welcome to the dojo! We hope you enjoy your stay. (P.s- some members here can sometimes be toxic so be on a look out for them as well. But they're hard to come by.

Grasshopper
Haha, thanks, dude!
Oh don’t worry, I know.

(Sadly, though, I uploaded a video, and one or two people rated it one or zero stars without letting me know any flaws, despite the otherwise positive feedback.
Whether you call that the work of a toxic person or not, I do not know.)

Villager
@SpyralAtelier Yeah, there isn't much to be done about that but hopefully, it will be fixed in the near future.

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.