Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Grasshopper
About five months ago I got interested in animations and decided to check out some of them, and it wasn't long before I found the Hyun's dojo community. I only wish I had found out about it sooner. And finally, after a three-month video watching session, I went straight into animating. I took these last two months to develop and improve my animating skills, and can't even put in words just how much I was looking forward to this moment. Now, a bit about myself.
I'm a teenage boy with a passion for creating things, that be in the form of animations, music or even woodworking. I consider myself a bit of a physics nerd and really like learning ( NOT STUDYING, learning on my own) about pretty much anything, and enjoy having conversations, debates and so on. And above all, I'm really hoping to be able to work with the dojo community and get to know it better!

Villager
Nice to meet you. I wish I started when I was a teenager. also being a physics nerd should help you out with your animations. the most common example I can think of is Speed = Distance(how far a character moves) / Time(frames). anyways good luck

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.