Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Grasshopper
First... YES my profile picture is a Pixel Art version of a Radobaan from MH maybe im gonna change it to a pixel uragaan or other thing, im actually a pixel art artist and i dont know how im gonna use this in my future own animation but im gonna found a way, i hope there could be someone who like my art. One of my reason why i join here is the pixel art and the animation however im actually looking for other objetives like desing a videogame that i am planning, other of my objetives of why i am here is take part in collab animations that i really love from this site, i usually prefer create sprites and animations based on own projects but sometimes i like to draw videogames and real life things,
i like videogames and good and classic music, you know... Hard to Handle from ottis Redding or Tom Sawyer from Rush, Queen and many more. once i get enough animating skills and resourcers maybe i will start trying to join in collab videos so in the future if get any invitation for me, maybe i will accept. I made some other sprites before
so im not completely newbie in drawing but there are some things that i have to learn about the side, and to finish i hope that i could meet new people and let my sprites be known, ill do my best and... Hello dojo, Hyun and People of this Site, Thanks.

Grasshopper
I just started this whole stick figure thing and I've been watching these stick fights since I was 12 and I really wanted to get into but I was too young and naive to do any of that plus. I'm Pinkpanda and I'm 15 but I'm mature enough. Okay so I have a wacom intuos Pro but I've been using its app since I got it for Christmas and I couldn't learn to animate in a easy way and it's always hard for me to find the right animation program for me and have it be easy for me to understand if any of you are willing to help me out I could sure use the help

Youtube: Pinkpandaboi

Insta: vinothypinkpanda

Discord: ..Scotty..#9395

Email: [email protected]

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.