Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
Hey there everyone, my name's namenloose.

I'm an animator and illustrator. I've still got a long way to go, but one day I wanna put my use in video game companies like labzero, and be able to animate as well as a ton sakuga artists I look up to. I have way too many but my fondest inspirations are probably Hiroyuki Imaishi, Yo Yoshinari, and Daisuke Ishiwatari. I also want to learn the way of lewd artists and make quality nsfw art and animations myself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm on vacation right now so I won't be totally active for another week or so but I hope to not disappoint, and start learning and improving with everyone here!

My tumblr is pretty much my portfolio so if you're curious you can take a peek there.
namenloose.tumblr.com

Monk
Heeeeeey! Sup man glad you decided to try it out! I hope you enjoy your stay here and find ur niche and all that good stuff. Nice community here so I'm sure you'll do fine. Just start posting and shit, ur good enough to gain some traction.

\o/!!

*・°☆.。Image Image Image Image *・°☆.。
Friend Request Me! Always looking for new friends n' all that.
Be Happy.

Villager
Thank you dude, thanks for the invite again! Yeah, definitely, I'll do my best and keep consistent from here.

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.