Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Grasshopper
Hey, I'm Eased. I would love to participate in the battles that I see on YouTube. Can someone introduce me to this whole thing? There's no direct description of how this all works. What is rice for example? And what are most people animating for? Do they earn money for making these awesome stickman animations? I hope one day my character can battle against the other legends.

Eased

Villager
Hi! And welcome to the dojo! I'm new here also, but i know enough to understand this place. So i'll show you.
Dojo Duels:
1. Duels: The duels are a way of dueling against other people with animations/Comics In different ways. There are 4 ways of dueling. Animation duels, comic duels, Interactive comic duels, and animatic comic duels. If you want more information click here: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6203

2. Characters: You can create characters, (Or as we call them here, duelists.) to make the duels of the dojo. You can only make 1 duelist per season of the dojo. For more information about duelists check this link: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6203

3. Roleplay: (This one I don't go too much, but it's a really fun place) this is where you can create lore and backstory for your character, or just roleplay. For more information visit this link: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6186

there's more stuff for the forums, but i mainly focused on the dojo duels section of this. So feel free to do anything in here. (Except for breaking the rules, of course. :) )
Good luck, and welcome to the Dojo!

"Angel lady: Check. Weird metal-glove user: Check. Bow dude with a visor like me: Check. I think I've seen everything now... ._. -Mere

Currently Dueling: Evelyn, Skye Blasterson, and Yachi.

Open for dueling: Yes. Just message me :D

Mere

Grasshopper
Thanks for the quick and clear reply! I'll find my way with those links!

Villager
no problem, If you ever need anything just PM me. I got yo back

"Angel lady: Check. Weird metal-glove user: Check. Bow dude with a visor like me: Check. I think I've seen everything now... ._. -Mere

Currently Dueling: Evelyn, Skye Blasterson, and Yachi.

Open for dueling: Yes. Just message me :D

Mere

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.