Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Grasshopper
Hi, I'm a digital artist, by the name of Akum4tion, (just Aku for short).
I've been following Hyun's Dojo on Youtube for a while now, and I've decided to try out animating a little bit.
I'm pretty broke so I don't use any fancy software like Photoshop, instead I use Medibang for drawing and FireAlpaca if I want to make animations.

I've got no animating skills at all under my belt, but I guess I gotta at least start :P

Here's some stuff I've done over the past few months from my deviantart
https://akumation.deviantart.com/

The Stuff  : Image

If someone could tell me how to make those closable tabs that people put so that the post isn't absolutely massive because of the photos, that would be very much appreiciated. :)

Villager
You'd be looking for a "spoiler" or "spoil", in terms of the BBCode.

This would probably interest you, if your looking at stylizing/formatting your content :
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=9579

But uh, great art! Your grasp on anatomy and foreshortening is pretty nice : D.

If your looking for (free) animation software, or just art/animation software in general, the fourms actually has quite a few resources on this:
Animation Software List:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5182
Beginners Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=10516

In fact, this forum has a lot of resources if you go looking for it!
If your'er just starting animating tho, just go with whatever your comfortable with - so you can learn some transferable skills before going into more animation-tailored/animation-centric programs. Some of your basic-art-program skills will be transferable, but animation is a whole another medium XD.

Good luck! I hope you have fun at your time in the forums, with whatever you choose to do : D!

Monk
I think I'm gonna call you Akumatatatatatatatatatatation

C R Y L E X

Grasshopper
Gry- wrote:
You'd be looking for a "spoiler" or "spoil", in terms of the BBCode.

This would probably interest you, if your looking at stylizing/formatting your content :
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=9579

But uh, great art! Your grasp on anatomy and foreshortening is pretty nice : D.

If your looking for (free) animation software, or just art/animation software in general, the fourms actually has quite a few resources on this:
Animation Software List:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5182
Beginners Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=10516

In fact, this forum has a lot of resources if you go looking for it!
If your'er just starting animating tho, just go with whatever your comfortable with - so you can learn some transferable skills before going into more animation-tailored/animation-centric programs. Some of your basic-art-program skills will be transferable, but animation is a whole another medium XD.

Good luck! I hope you have fun at your time in the forums, with whatever you choose to do : D!

Thanks for the reply, and I'll try to stay as active as I can!

Crylex wrote:
I think I'm gonna call you Akumatatatatatatatatatatation

Haha, maybe that's an overly excessive amount of "ta"s XD

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.