Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
Hello fellow animators. My name is Umesh Rai and I am from Nepal. I used to animate stick back in 2013 and was active member in the forum stickpage <3. Currently I am planning on making 3d stickfigure fights on blender and hoping to learn alot from Dojo.

If you guys are interested about my past, I used to animate on Macromedia flash and My RHG's Name is Ken-X. I was and am still a noob. I belonged to the clan "Crysis" in the North teritory of Stickpage. I know many people from stickpage and they know me aswell so if you guys are reading this please pm me or let me know, I am really nostalgic :').

My inspiration for animating stick was Oxob, later I learnt animating stick through the tutorials of Hyun. I am really forward to interact with you guys and form a friendly communication with you all. Again warm greetings and I hope to upload and get CnC on my animations. I just uploaded my animation on my profile so check 'em out. I am not familiar with the rules yet so If I violate any rules please let me know and guide me. Thankyou :'). Have a good day/night. :v

Monk
Hello! Welcome to the community! :D

Duelist | Written Duelist | Youtube Channel
Currently Dueling: G-Puncher

Villager
@ChickenWL: Hello from the other side too (y)

Monk
Ayy man, I remember you. Nice to see you back!

Soldier
Were you that guy that who I once thought was gonna fight Terkoiz in RHG?

Villager
Awez wrote:
Ayy man, I remember you. Nice to see you back!

Yo sup bro :'). Whats ur RHG?
Praetorain wrote:
Were you that guy that who I once thought was gonna fight Terkoiz in RHG?"

Yeah I am that guy. I made my part too but wasnt able to upload at that time, we had earthquake in my country and I seriously had no idea who Terkoiz was at that time. well i still have the rhg battle of my side but I think its too late to submit now, sud hav uploaded right then.

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.