Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
Daddy ;)
(all cheesy/stupid/overused jokes aside)

Anyways, I'm not really new to this website, but I have recently made my account. So I thought, why not introduce myself?

I'm just an ambitious kid that has lots of ideas for animations, which I've been daydreaming about for so many years to make them.
Well, I am finally at the time of my life where I can make my dreams come true. And i'm willing to anything to become an animator.

I think I may know how to draw artworks (that ain't any good) but I think I'm getting the hang of things. Also, I am soon going to master the arts of Macromedia Flash MX 2004 to animate hopefully.

Wish me luck (I'm gonna need it).

(let's play a drinking game, every time I say the letter "I" you take a shot ;) )

"Love is trash, bitches need cash" - Gandhi

Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=18369

Soldier
Good luck on your journey @Yaxx ! If you ever need help, im always open!

"Just don't be too rough daddy" - HunterZ
"Danku derpy, big fan on the show with the magic horses" - TheKitsuneGamer

Villager
@Derp123 Thanks.

Soldier
Hi Yaxx :) you know, the founder of this site was also like you back then. If you watch his very first animations, you'll see a kid daydreaming of making his imaginations come true. Just have as much motivation as he has, and for sure, you'll aspire to be one of the stars :D

Watch Alan Becker's tutorials on Youtube. I'm sure you'll improve much faster by that ^_^

Yeah, I'm the CRIMPSON VIPER

Villager
@theCrimsonViper I'm so sorry, I would have said something more sooner if I had received any notifications. So Thank you for the suggestion.
Also, I've improved (on Macromedia Flash 8) a lot ever since I made this post, So expect to see something from me soon ;) (depending on how life treats me of course).

And sorry again for the very late response.

Soldier
@Yaxx
You should upload something :D That way we can give CnC and say what you can improve on and what's good.
If you haven't yet, you should try using SFX and v-cams which you can find in the downloads section of the forums!

Villager
@PigguProductions
I would but I'm working on other projects such as my dualist application demo. Also, I've literally just learnt how to used SFX and V-CAM yesterday (which I implemented on a test animation which I'll upload on my showcase today).

I also have other projects planned as well for the future, which I will upload here in the Dojo and on YouTube.

P.S: 'that way we can give CnC'. What does CnC stand for again?

Soldier
Criticisization and Commenting

Yeah, I'm the CRIMPSON VIPER

Grasshopper
Yo welcome to the community. Best of luck to you and I hope you fit in well.

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.