Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 3 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3
Farmer
UPDATE!!!!....... lol

Villager
Those are some pretty amazing drawings :00000 you should draw a muscular woman next ;)

Farmer
Slicker wrote:
Those are some pretty amazing drawings :00000 you should draw a muscular woman next ;)

thank you glad you like them. yeah im planning to do some sketches this weekend so ill be sure to add that as well.

Global Mod
@tenkaichi99 Ever get to that? Lol. I like your artwork, you seem to handle drawing the attractive male face well 8D. Just be mindful of the angles you put the head in, a frontal face with a leaning head looks odd at times o3o.

Farmer
Amy wrote:
@tenkaichi99 Ever get to that? Lol. I like your artwork, you seem to handle drawing the attractive male face well 8D. Just be mindful of the angles you put the head in, a frontal face with a leaning head looks odd at times o3o.

LOL yeah i'd never did get to that XD, but im going for something way bigger than that now and im still at the verge of transiting and shifting my art skills to something new atm
so i havent done any art work lately since, but thank you for interested in my art work, that means alot :D. honestly i still have some quite good art work under my sleeves but those are mainly my very own creation/ideas and original stuff that i just want to keep it me for myself right now for the sake of, trying to be original i guess? lol. but yeah you get the point. its also because those are not really a fully completed artwork but more of like a concept art type of thing so i was thinking maybe i should just keep them in private for now until i finally get the final concept down so that i can officially say its mine once i release it to the public lol. but yeah i've stop doing artwork for a while now :D

Farmer
Update for new artwork!!!

Page 3 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.