Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
I've had a Wacom tablet for a little while but only used it for animation, UNTIL NOW. I've had photoshop for ages but never painted in it, so here you go :D
Pretty happy with this for my first try. I tried adding a glitch effect although I'm not quite sure I like it.

https://sta.sh/01dw9y4qvetp

Also, I would really appreciate some C&C as reference for future artworks!

OωO

Villager
Looks awesome! Better than my arts c:
But i think this background doesn't suit this character. .=.

Hi! I'm Russian, so dont be mad at my english skill.
My duelist: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17787&p=161907#p161907

Ninja
Pretty good man! I'd say your biggest strength is the posing and some of the texture you were able to get on the tentacle things. As it is, I can't really tell where the character is being lit from, and combined with a lack of value (light and dark) ranges in his form, it makes it feel like he doesn't really exist in a space.

For the future, I'd reference lighting from either other artworks or actual pictures that have the same lighting you're going for, paying attention to how much of a range in value even white hair can have at times.

Villager
Thanks, will definitely keep those things in mind. I really appreciate the feedback!

OωO

Villager
You could also look a bit into body proportions. The pose looks alright but the body is small if you compare the size of the head to the torso. You can probably look at yourself in the mirror to get an estimate of your shoulder/torso width compared to your head. The hands are sized well so no need to change that.
You may also want to look at the way the clothes crease. Right now it seems a bit like a metallic texture instead of creasing. I assume this is a thick jacket. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqH9ewGZKdA This a tutorial on how clothes fold and crease.

Though it is nice for a first try and I like how you made the mask glossy. Keep on practising man.

Soldier
That's pretty nice, i assume you watch Tokyo ghoul, but the eye looks different. I think the eye is supposed to have a smaller red pupil and black outside.

This dude has something in his mind.

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.