Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
Ayy I draw using the trackpad so don't expect too much of me lol though if anyone wants to buy me a tablet i'd willingly give you my address haha jk

CnC is always welcome on any of the posts :D

did this one in an hour, i was trying out that thing people do where they paint straight onto the sketch layer and do everything on that same layer. Did the sketch pretty crappily though, which is probably why the anatomy isn't great. also just realised i didn't bother doing the hair properly. eh...

hey.

Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=18052

i never have any idea what's going on : )

Farmer
o

i just wrote a whole paragraph but then i noticed that u draw with a trackpad. fml time to rewrite everything lmao.

only thing i see that you could have kind of fixed with a trackpad is the lighting. a more definite/discernible direction of light would be helpful since you had many random spots of light and i couldnt tell where the light was coming from, though i'd imagine it to be quite difficult with a trackpad.
actually id imagine everything to be quite difficult with a trackpad lmao

cool stuff man; can't really blame you for most of the mistakes made in the painting so great job!! i hope you get a tablet soon (so i can unleash the wrath of my harsh criticism ehheehhehehhehehe >:DD)

Villager
Awesome stuff! :3

OωO

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.