Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 3 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3
Farmer
Ne'vys Nirrmora

Programs Used: Photoshop CC.

Ht'lnil are evenly divided between workers and soldiers. While her brother was born without eyes, Ne'vys was born with abnormally thin skin, but thanks to the durability of An'lythian clothing, she is able to perform as just well as any soldier. However, she proves to be even more effective now that her blood lies closer to the surface.

Had a lot of fun with this one. Also think I made another breakthrough in the process of how to draw things like this because it easily tops the other character drawings I've made in the past.

My Art Thread!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
DeviantArt | ArtStation | Instagram

Farmer
On Ht'lnil

"I've had another privilege of travelling to frigid wastes of An'lyth and an even greater privilege to conduct tests on one of the Ht'lnil, this time within their respective realm. Unlike Cy'kria, this specimen possessed both of their arms, but was rendered completely blind. Through simple observation, it would seem all members of the Ht'lnil were physically incapable in someway. When asked why this was, they were as vague and ominous as any An'lythian would be. 'Predetermined happenstance. Had the Void not chosen them, it would be another. We are all close to the Void in different ways, us, the lack of a body.' Regardless, the tests were successful. I was hoping to encounter a Ni'il or even an Ar'il. Physical dissection is dull and too straightforward; I want to explore the metaphysical. I hope I'm given the chance to visit again soon."

- Siricio Lym Prellius

Had fun with this one. I may or may not do more studies of the Ht'lnil throughout all of next month. Also, I enjoy the outlines around the characters. Perhaps that style might make a reappearance in future drawings.

My Art Thread!

Farmer
Poisonous

The Yhnmerian prestige, Kyn, use their blood in horribly lethal ways, often choosing to convert it into a deadly poison or a highly corrosive acid.

Tranquil

The Bh'hymeur reside in a bustling city of highly advanced technology and wonder.

Roasted

The Eteur call upon the will and fury of their fabricated deity, Eos, to smite all that oppose them, most notably, the Ni'il.

Spell

Kir'ra, what most An'lythians believe to be the current Absolute of Void, created the Ni'il and they act as an extension of her will.

Chicken

The Thleur are aberrant, fabrications of nature, able to bend it to their will, while invoking insanity and delirium where ever they stride.

My Art Thread!

Farmer
The Absolute of Time

The Absolute of mental processes, information, as well as the past, present and future.

My Art Thread!

Farmer
Hareld Yhu Sylvestri

The Nobility is one of two factions in Bh'hymeur society, solely focused on the continuous progression of their civilization through the creation of wondrous materials, machines and structures. Hareld is considered to be the primary driving force of their goals.

Getting the hang of this background thing, it seems.

My Art Thread!

Soldier
keep it up! Steady improvements are there!

Global Mod
Beautiful! @[email protected] I love these, and I really liked this one for some reason but I am not sure why haha think it is just really cool character concept design to me xD
https://pre00.deviantart.net/9343/th/pr ... commwx.png

Keep it up! =]

Farmer
Sareth wrote:
Beautiful! @[email protected] I love these, and I really liked this one for some reason but I am not sure why haha think it is just really cool character concept design to me xD
https://pre00.deviantart.net/9343/th/pr ... commwx.png

Keep it up! =]

That one was super fun to draw. The characters in that species are all going to be fun to draw, but it's so far away! I recently got the idea to really "alienize" these characters when I redraw them, too. Lots of exciting stuff on the horizon.

My Art Thread!

Farmer
Ava

The Burlesque, the second faction of Bh'hymeur society, is primarily focused on the progress of their civilization through dismantling the efforts of the Nobility. Ava is considered to be the driving force and embodiment of the darkest desires of the faction.

Revisiting the use of ambient occlusion to see if color would be a little easier to use.

My Art Thread!

Farmer
Shizu

Bh'hymeur are born from two different types of oblivion: the Dreamscape or the Nightmare. Those born of the Dreamscape experience the world in bright, vivid flashes of color, while the latter are plagued with horrific visions of despair. However, the victims of these extremes both to experience one another, the reasons varying between each member of the caste. Her eyes give me so much life.

Bh'hymeur are born from two different types of oblivion: the Dreamscape or the Nightmare. Those born of the Dreamscape experience the world in bright, vivid flashes of color, while the latter are plagued with horrific visions of despair. However, the victims of these extremes both to experience one another, the reasons varying between each member of the caste.

Her eyes give me so much life.

My Art Thread!

Page 3 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.