Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Farmer
WELCOME
Welcome to my gallery. Here you will find my webcomics and some of my drawings. Have fun!

Webcomic

Masked Knight

Brief
After being in a car crash when he was young, Drake had suffered major injuries to the brain. Now, he could only remember things within 1 week and after, he would forget everything. Could things get any worse? Absolutely! He fails, he loses his loved ones & things and then he get's caught up in other-worldly battles deciding the fate of his world! "What is this!" is what Drake's thinking. Come read this comic and see what the heck is exactly going on. There's magic! swords! guns! 10 different races! everything!

Info
Updates: 15/04/19
Pages atm: 3
Genre: Action, Fantasy, Drama

Comments
Read left to right.
There's no sure 'dates' yet that i'm doing, like adding a new chapter each week or something but, i'm working on it. For now, i'm just testing out my time-flow and seeing how much i can do per day. I'm planning on fully getting into this comic though. . .after making several comics but not finishing them -.-" Hopefully, I can succeed, depending on the responses of course.

Overall, I'm just aiming to get a cool story out there.

Show Them (Abandoned)

Introduction:
At their death bed, the last of the human race makes their last attempt at preserving their kind by sending a 15 year old boy to another world. In hopes that he may rise up, return back to their world, restore his kind and take revenge upon the other supreme races that mercilessly beat and killed them.

Info:
Updated: 23/03/19
Pages atm: 3
Genre: Action, Fantasy, Comedy (soon), Black n White (or something like that)
Read left to right

Drawings

MY DRAWING STUFF

Drawing Gallery & Webcomic(23/03/19)

MY DOJO DUELS STUFF:

> My Duelist
> Dueling 16bitmage & Sora08

Farmer
!UPDATE! I've started a webcomic.
\ ( :) ) / "Woooooo"

MY DRAWING STUFF

MY DOJO DUELS STUFF:

> My Duelist

Global Mod
Oo clean stuff happening. Your first few pages are starting strong!

Farmer
UPDATE

I decided to abandon my "Show Them" Webcomic and create a new one, taking ideas from "Show Them" to make a better and improved storyline and overall message. In addition, I've also decided to use a new art style so that I can make pages quicker. Hence, my new Webcomic. . .Masked Knight. Hope you'll like it.

MY DRAWING STUFF

MY DOJO DUELS STUFF:

> My Duelist

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.