Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Soldier
WOW I didn't know you were such a good drawer

Soldier
amamzing drawer X

Farmer
drfaw my fursona !

Samurai
I like it. Very stylistic drawing. If theres one thing id wanna point out its that your poses (from what I've seen) are relatively stiff and dont convey a very smooth line of action. You also desperately need work on clean-up especially for your Muffet, Gas Girl, Blitzcrank, and Yupia drawings. Keep it up, id love to see more from you Zed.

Monk
It worked, it actually worked.

jesus christ...

*・°☆.。Image Image Image Image *・°☆.。
Friend Request Me! Always looking for new friends n' all that.
Be Happy.

Villager
What program do you use?

Soldier
I think your dynamic inking would harmonize well with more dynamic poses. Your strokes got so much movement and I want to see them actually moving somewhere.

Also undertale trash. and what mx said

Samurai
Interesting style you got there.

Samurai
You're somewhat decent, but you seem like you need to work on your everything, yourself. Not only the propotions are off, but also you need to refine the body parts such as hands. Most of the drawings above don't seem like they needed guidelines which is wrong. For the hands, you first need to read a lot of tutorials about it to know how your hand actually works, then try to draw your own hand repeatedly until you become satisfied with how you draw hands. And try to use very thin lines so the fingers don't get merged with themselves. One other thing that I've noticed is your lack of legs and feet. Unless you're aiming for nothing but drawing portraits, you SHOULD learn how to make figure drawings, it can be hard sometimes, but it's a must. Try to observe your surroundings when considering to draw. I always tend to look at my body parts whenever I'm stuck at something. Heck, I even position myself and look at myself in front of the mirror to see how everything is placed. You should also consider the arc of motion, for that, even Wraybies Pivot tutorial is enough for you to understand it. Another advice I can give you is to start to draw very lightly, so lightly that you can barely see what you're drawing, then you retrace over it to get a clean drawing. And maybe put a paper beneath your hand to prevent it from smudging the paper. If that were to happen, it will be very hard to clean up your paper. Otherwise, well, at least you kind of considered anatomy in a way or another.

Edit: Forgot to say, for the guidelines, it is best to use a ruler in addition of circles and geometric shapes. And remember, draw very light guidelines.

Soldier
Pretty neato burrito

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.