Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Soldier
WELCOME
Welcome to my gallery. Here you will find my webcomics and some of my drawings. Have fun!

Webcomic

(ON HOLD)Masked Knight

Brief
After being in a car crash when he was young, Drake had suffered major injuries to the brain. Now, he could only remember things within 1 week and after, he would forget everything. Could things get any worse? Absolutely! He fails, he loses his loved ones & things and then he get's caught up in other-worldly battles deciding the fate of his world! "What is this!" is what Drake's thinking. Come read this comic and see what the heck is exactly going on. There's magic! swords! guns! 10 different races! everything!

Info
Updates: 15/04/19
Pages atm: 3
Genre: Action, Fantasy, Drama

Comments
Read left to right.
There's no sure 'dates' yet that i'm doing, like adding a new chapter each week or something but, i'm working on it. For now, i'm just testing out my time-flow and seeing how much i can do per day. I'm planning on fully getting into this comic though. . .after making several comics but not finishing them -.-" Hopefully, I can succeed, depending on the responses of course.

Overall, I'm just aiming to get a cool story out there.

(Abandoned)Show Them

Introduction:
At their death bed, the last of the human race makes their last attempt at preserving their kind by sending a 15 year old boy to another world. In hopes that he may rise up, return back to their world, restore his kind and take revenge upon the other supreme races that mercilessly beat and killed them.

Info:
Updated: 23/03/19
Pages atm: 3
Genre: Action, Fantasy, Comedy (soon), Black n White (or something like that)
Read left to right

Drawings

Funny thing is, most of my drawings have just been piling in my profile showcase haha.

GIBS

-.- :  The kid who shot through the ranks, killed an ice dragon and single-handedly stopped an uprising...
ABILITIES AND WEAPONS : ENHANCED BODY
Strong strength - By trying (doing his best), Gibs's body is able to 'power-up'; displaying surprising strength.

To understand how strong Gibs can get, imagine him being able to lift, throw, pull, push, etc. objects that weigh half the weight of normal sized cars.

Strong body heat - As a side effect of his bodies strength, Gibs's muscles and skin emits heat. Like really hot heat. Gibs can use this effect for many things. For example, he can use it to burn things. Gibs's body has well adapted to this side effect and so, Gibs doesn't burn his internal organs or anything like that. In the contrary, this makes Gibs more durable towards fire and heat. However, Gibs's body can overload with heat and so, he does need to rest/stop at times to 'cooldown'.

Strong senses - Gibs has heightened senses. With such senses: Gibs can see fast moving things better, can echo-locate using his hearing, can feel his surroundings better through his sense of touch and more. On the downside, these improved senses are pretty intense for Gibs at his current level. So, Gibs usually wears a blindfold and if not, he's doing something to disable one of his sense to reduce the intensity it deals to his brain.

[GUN]PRESSIC IMPACT CLASS 1 (P.I.C1)
How it works - This P.1.C1--when armed--creates it's own 'bullet' which can be fired later on. It must then be armed again after each shot. It is armed by pulling a lever on it's side. Depending on how far it's pulled, the P.1.C1 can vary in power. Through the weapons built-in mechanics and good ol elbow grease, the P.I.C1 creates a super compressed and energized column of air. A very capable and strong bullet. The heat Gibs emits is used to make this gun work.

What it does - When fired, the P.I.C1 shoots off a hot, energetic and somewhat heavy short stream of air followed by a BOOM! The idea here is that, the P.I.C1 can be used as a blunt attack which can push, shove and blow people away.

[WEAPON]FIRE'S HORN
How it works - can be blown unto to create several 'fire' effects. One of the 4 original horns, powered by a special fire-infused-rice, The horn of fire is used to preserve life in severely cold places. As much as it can help life, it can also be used to end it.

What it does - can heat up areas or call down a hot fiery mess. When blown, plus! with the help of the wielder's intention, several effects can be made such as the ones described. For now, Gibs only knows how to heat up areas and call down fiery hell.
STRENGTHS :  - Very durable
- Quick reactions
- Determined
- Stamina recharge is fast
- Small
WEAKNESSES :  - Get's confused, stressed and bedazzled when using all of his senses
- Stamina is short due to overheating
- Them sharp things
- Small
PERSONALITY :  - Funny but not funny
- Calm
- Composed
- Cautious
- Ethical
- Defender
BIO : MY PAST
To the earliest year I can remember, age six. I was a like any other ordinary boy, no worries, no plans. I was just having fun. Playing ice flockton all day with my friends.

I don't remember exactly when but, one day something 'switched' in my head. I had these dreams, started happy then went awful. They felt so real. I remember waking up really sad. You know that feeling when your missing something? Like there's this thing. You just feel it. I also felt really different as a person. I would explain it as "there's more at stake" kind of feeling. In the next day, I got hit by a cold that then turned into a really bad one. I ended up going into an infirmary and staying there for weeks. I thought I was never getting out.

That's how it started. During the course of one year, my body had changed. They said, that my brain 'acted' together with the rice-infused environment and caused my entire body to 'evolve'. They didn't find out why. "it just happened they said".

I had to do these tests and soon we found out, I had super strength! But, not in the way I believed it was going to be. It's hard. I couldn't just pick up a bolder and throw. I had to try, as in really try. I really felt that strain on my arms and legs. But, it was weird, I was able to lift more and more. I could always feel that stress in my body but never that "oh man, I can't...my body gives" moment.

I soon got put into training. Training to become our Clan's first duelist. Our clan wanted the best, to be our clan's representative to finally get our town known to the world. By the time I was 10 years old, I had completed my training, slayed an ice dragon and earned the rank 'master'. It was clear I was going to be chosen. The clan had set me up with gear, a special-built gun and the clan's founding symbol: the Fire's Horn. It was time for me to show to the world: our clan.

Or so it would seem. throughout the years, I had found out a secret. They were going to use me as an act of 'dominance'. Then after, they would launch a big attack on the neighboring factions to increase their power. Thanks to the mental shift I received earlier, I never let them swayed me.

I took the gear, the special-built weapon and the fire's horn. I devastated their fighting resources. They will never start again. If they do, they know about me. As great as it might seem, this was just a small feat and the least of my worries. We were a small clan after all compared to others. Over the years, not just that I had learned secrets but, I've also learned more about this feeling that I have at the back of my head. I'm getting more surreal dreams. I'm starting to think these are my lost memories. Fighting seemed to really help bring these out so, I plan on continuing my duelist career. Not for my clan but, for myself. I know there really is something I'm missing. A place where I'm suppose to be.

I'm now eleven years old, ready to fight and fire. Apparently, my bodies dying. The energy built within me are becoming unstable or so says my teacher. So, the other reason for this duelist career...I need rice.
COMIC DEMO :  yup.

MY DRAWING STUFF
> Drawing Gallery & Webcomic Stuff
MY DOJO DUELS STUFF:
> My Duelist
> Dueling Status: Creating a new duelist

Soldier
!UPDATE! I've started a webcomic.
\ ( :) ) / "Woooooo"

MY DRAWING STUFF
MY DOJO DUELS STUFF:
> My Duelist

Global Mod
Oo clean stuff happening. Your first few pages are starting strong!

Soldier
UPDATE

I decided to abandon my "Show Them" Webcomic and create a new one, taking ideas from "Show Them" to make a better and improved storyline and overall message. In addition, I've also decided to use a new art style so that I can make pages quicker. Hence, my new Webcomic. . .Masked Knight. Hope you'll like it.

MY DRAWING STUFF
MY DOJO DUELS STUFF:
> My Duelist

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.