Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Soldier
Hello.

This is my art thread :V

I'm better at traditional art then digital, but I'm trying to learn both.

Right now I'm pretty low-beginner (when it comes to art) and only have a few pieces.

It is in order from newest to oldest.

Criticism is welcome (I need it lol)

Bored.
(Made in: ibis paint, phone)

Dojo banner competition: Halloween
(Made in: ibis paint, ipad)

That guy who died in infinity war (I need to work on muscle anatomy ;-;)
(Made in: ibis paint, ipad)

First computer drawing (it's a hand o o f)
(Made in: illustrator cc, laptop)

Random duelist sketch
(Made with: Pencil and paper + pen)

Comissions:

I don't do comissions. But if you want me to draw something for you, feel free to ask and I might. I doubt anyone would want me to though, atleast until I improve.

Duelist

Written Duelist

I like dead memes. Sorry.

Soldier
Update:

Duelist

Written Duelist

Soldier
Update:

Duelist

Written Duelist

Ninja
U should do free commisons. I’d totally make a request! I wouldn’t say it’s pay worthy tho (no offense)

01110011 01100101 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 011000110 01110010 01100110 01100110

Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=18320

Set me free

Soldier
MCTiloAnims wrote:
U should do free commisons. I’d totally make a request! I wouldn’t say it’s pay worthy tho (no offense)

Read the ‘Commisions’ section, it says that I don’t do commissions, but if you wanted me to draw something for you then feel free to ask.

Duelist

Written Duelist

Ninja
Oh...lmao. I’m blind. If u want, can u draw NumB? If u do fullbody or stickfigure, I cns give a small description for both:
Stickfigure: a all black Stcikfigure with a gun and a knife. Ipi ahve apitcure of him in the Cryptic discord and can send u one if u would like

Fullbody: a guy with an black hoodie(hoodie is being worn). Dark skinned(Same skin as XXXTentacion but a bit lighterif u know his color). And for pance he has just a dark grey pance...that’s it. Sam egging witg the pistola and knife. For hair he has short dreads that have orange on the tips. The dreads are short. Eye color is dark blue with a red outline in the actual eye.

If u do end up drawing him, thanks!

01110011 01100101 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 011000110 01110010 01100110 01100110

Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=18320

Set me free

Soldier
MCTiloAnims wrote:
Oh...lmao. I’m blind. If u want, can u draw NumB? If u do fullbody or stickfigure, I cns give a small description for both:
Stickfigure: a all black Stcikfigure with a gun and a knife. Ipi ahve apitcure of him in the Cryptic discord and can send u one if u would like

Fullbody: a guy with an black hoodie(hoodie is being worn). Dark skinned(Same skin as XXXTentacion but a bit lighterif u know his color). And for pance he has just a dark grey pance...that’s it. Sam egging witg the pistola and knife. For hair he has short dreads that have orange on the tips. The dreads are short. Eye color is dark blue with a red outline in the actual eye.

If u do end up drawing him, thanks!

Seems simple enough. Might make a picture with both styles ;]

Duelist

Written Duelist

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.