Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 7 of 9   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Janitor
ye ye ye getting the kizu updates

Banned User
the body on the ass one looks super disjointed, her left hand just vanishes out of existence, she has some long strand of muscle reaching from what seems to be her right armpit going alongside her right leg all the way to her knee. The ass looks alittle lopsided and at the way the camera is facing seems like we should see the bottom plane of her head more.

The eyes on the adalia one seem abit uneven, iunno maybe it's the lines but something is making them seemed crosseyed. The neck looks odly placed. Iunno it's just a mugshot so there's isn't even much to nitpick.

The vinyl one is neat with all the littler details and shit, but it's kinda hard to distinguish what's what in space. At first I thought the record player was way in the background, then i thought it was way in the foreground.

The mei one is alright, neck seems the be placed weirdly, the gun could have been at a 3/4 veiw instead of completely flat, would have given that much more depth.

The ren one the hands are super small and squished, the right leg/her left leg looks super broken, it kinda just pops into the middle for no real reason.

Samurai
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Samurai
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I recently opened a patreon, if you like my content and you're interested in exclusive bonus content please consider donating!
https://www.patreon.com/dfloe

Villager
dang, nice drawings mate wish i could draw like you, :D

Farmer
@d-floe

I really like the manga style of your work. I think the way you simplify forms is pretty cool, too. I think your "style" lets you break some rules in drawing. But I find that the anatomical errors in your work are distracting. For example, in "Surfs Up" you drew the character's knee as a bulge, and there is no indication of a knee cap, or the tibia, fibula, and femur. Niu Kuangrui's clothes feel like plaster, especially near her belly. The folds don't respond to the kinetic forces and forms of her body. Burne Hogarth's Dynamic Wrinkles and Drapery is a great book on drapery. Also, I think your drawings will feel less flat if you use line weight to indicate light. You can make the line thinner as a form goes back into space, and thicker as it comes nearer. Aside from technical stuff, I really like how much feeling you put into your work. You have a pretty unique style.

My art and animations can be found here:
http://www.desmondsart.com/

Samurai
I appreciate the CnC Desmond, I will work on that.

Villager
love your art style, Keep the good work

Farmer
I loved the fourth one! Amazing style!

TK

Samurai
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
last two are photostudies

Page 7 of 9   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.