Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 2 of 2   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2
Monk
hooo boy im really counting on that car

C R Y L E X

Soldier
I am in no way a proggramer but I am very much looking forward to this game if it will reach the "In Development stage" lol the only thing I could help with is animation but I'm kinda busy......Or just lazy :P

Yeah.

Farmer
GambitAnimating wrote:
MoonJaspers wrote:
I don't know but I had some experience in AS2, if you're aiming at flash games. If that's the case, I suggest going to Taureactor. However, I don't think he is too keen about joining another game project, as the other one that he joined in coughrhgthegamecough did not make any progress other then the prototype he had developed.

If Unity is what you're aiming for then maybe I can join? Don't know, it's been a year. Completely oblivious to the programming now :V

EDIT: shoot, i didn't realize you were the developer. woops.

PLEASE NO AS2... PLEASE

I know, AS2 is kind of limited when you are aiming for big title RPGs.
But Unity can be less of a hassle, and it's better at reaching more complicated goals.

Just try not to end up like, well... RHG THE GAME

I believe in the true faith of Allah. If you're not afraid to admit the one and holy true faith, copy and paste this into your signature.

Ninja
Will it be a sidescroller, card/board game or somthing like AQ worlds?

XENO

Soldier
i would love to participate, I can animate, make music and give a lot of ideas... even design, create and/or redraw characters and weapons...

Farmer
I could do storylines :)

I cannot change my username :'(
BUT NEVER SURRENDER
https://free.facebook.com/lMAaoxdOfficial/

Soldier
Friends of me know i get crazy random new great ideas, what kind of ganr is it going to be? I can help with concept art, some animation, some music composition and general idea and feedback generator (functioning at full power)

Soldier
I'm not a programmer, I'm a ProGamer... nah jk... I can do beta testing...

"Never Try, Never Fail. Never Fail, Never Success"
"I take CnC as a compliment, so do the same"
"Everyone needs what it's called, experience"

"Stop talking, Let's fight"

Soldier
I can help out with storylines, character arcs, storyboards, dialogue, flow, and just anything relating to the plot and characters. XD

"I'm a beautiful abomination."
-Skye Blasterson

Currently Dueling: Mere, Fenrir, Yachi, D6, Zyre, Mike Cianuro and taking part in the Highgate Hustle and Gauntlet Battle.

Page 2 of 2   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.