You have no favorites.

Page 3 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3
Farmer
I can design characters, weapons, make storylines and more

This is a signature

Farmer
What's already done?

[Please note I'm not a native english speaker.]
I love these forum signatures, they're so cool.
But I never really know what to put in there...

Soldier
it seem this post ded? its been two years and the team is only the developers.. nothing on google, nothin. Im giving up hopes

Duelist: SECURITY
Versing: Sora08, Vercreek
Pending: Micke714, DragonHunter_Anims
Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16686
Fight me

Farmer
Didn't notice the date.

[Please note I'm not a native english speaker.]
I love these forum signatures, they're so cool.
But I never really know what to put in there...

Villager
rip, lack of updates ; u ;

Villager
How to get items, weapons, and ability’s:
Different shops will sell weapons in different areas
For instance, a ship in the SHADOW area of Cier would sell maybe a CHARM which will grant the ability to summon zombies(Tafari’s Ability). And in the Neutral Zone, you could find normal weapons like simple blades and axes. And each area would have its own special weapon. Being unknown, a elemental blade, to shadow a Scythe, magic a wand, and urban a gun.
Since my Duelist is more depressed and shadow, his blade could be bought in a shadow store, maybe the Moche or dead forest.

A way for FACTIONS to work:
Having more characters do the same faction on the current team, will result in higher stats for those 2. Say my line up is: Negasth, FoxnQ, Biske and Reinz, Reinz and Negasth would certain stats buff based in their faction. Purge would be attack up Andy Phantom would be Dodge.

Multiplayer:
If a way for multiplayer would be possible(for maybe a way to do mini raids) you could create something called a Clan or Guild. Since factions work in teams of the characters used on the battlefield, Clans or Guilds would work for the player. You would be able to do large scale wars against other clans or guilds, by sending 1 of your characters to fight the other clans troops. So if every clan member contributes 1 troop, we could have a 10 V 10 battle using 1 character from each member of each clan.

But the most important, Is that it is released for Apple Stores. Because my pc is broken.

“Allmight is the Anime version of Hulk”

Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=18320
Duelist status: Ready to Duel Duelists around my level. May the best of us win!

Soldier
I can help later when im not busy

Animating Since Feb 4 2017

"Its a trap" -Derp123

Farmer
This sounds cool. But this is in very early development and not much info. Also winning a new car? what the heck that came outta noware. Sounds sketchy but if it isnt, that game sound pretty cool...

Page 3 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.