Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Villager
Hello everyone

i have made a stickman game on google play called SUPREME DUELIST. My objective for this game was to create a stickman game that looks very similar to the stickman animation.
So i worked on the physics of the stickman. I was inspired by the game "Stick Fight : The Game" .

gameplay:

Download:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... emeDuelist

please give me your advice or ask me any questions.

Hi, i am a game developer from Switzerland so forgive my English pls xD.

Soldier
Must be on APP STORE because I don’t have Google Play...this game looks good so far... buuut. Suggestions below
Different outfits and characters based off other characters. Like Jade would have her hair and Umbrella would have his backpack thing. Each character would have a different weapon based on what character. Kursura would have his switch blade and stuff. So far it looks like a copy of Stick Fight the Game. But something more unique would set it apart

01110011 01100101 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 011000110 01110010 01100110 01100110

Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=18320

Set me free

Villager
Thanks for your reply, for the moment I can't put my games in app store. I like your idea to have different weapons and skin, but I don't know if I can use rhg character from other people. I don't know if there is some kind of copyrights for rhg character xD.

Farmer
Yo, i just played that game.
That's funny xD No, really, awesome. But yeah, some updates may be good for that game.

Villager
Looks nice. What engine did you use? (e.g Unity, Unreal Engine or Flash).

I'm the one and only.

Soldier
Xeike wrote:
Thanks for your reply, for the moment I can't put my games in app store. I like your idea to have different weapons and skin, but I don't know if I can use rhg character from other people. I don't know if there is some kind of copyrights for rhg character xD.

I don’t think there is copyrights.

01110011 01100101 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 011000110 01110010 01100110 01100110

Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=18320

Set me free

Villager
I use Unity and i create sprites with Piskel

Soldier
MCTiloAnims wrote:
Xeike wrote:

I think he means he doesn’t want to use other peoples characters without permission, since that would be considered ‘stealing’, even if he credits the owners.

Duelist

Written Duelist

I like dead memes. Sorry.

Villager
RandomThinkingAnims wrote:
MCTiloAnims wrote:
Xeike wrote:

I think he means he doesn’t want to use other peoples characters without permission, since that would be considered ‘stealing’, even if he credits the owners.

that's exactly what i mean, for this game I think I will add a gun mode, new maps, a better music lol, and the possibility to change the color of your stickman.

I think I will make a RHG games later but I want to have a permission to use their characters. If you give me permission i will maybe add your RHG character because I am not obligated to use famous character lol but every character must only have one special ability.

Villager
Finally, I think i will add more weapons in this game (hammer, gun, yoyo and grappling hook ) with different abilities that you can choose in the menu. I am also planning to add a survival mode.

Edit: I have released an update with the new weapons. I am actually working on the survival mode.

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.