Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 2 of 2   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2
Soldier
there is copyright i think just ask them if u could add theyre duelist :/

i suck at animation

:|

Ninja
Dude! I see some amazing potential in this I would definitely play if I had google play store

Animating Since Feb 4 2017

"Its a trap" -Derp123

Farmer
Ay, Man! That new update is freakin awesome! It will soon become one of my favorite games on dis phone, no, really :D

There is no evil... At all. Therefore I have to become his embodiment. I will learn from you, i will steal from you. And i will defeat you. Perhaps not today. But i will do it, be sure~
My duelist: Sharpener

Villager
Sharpener wrote:
Ay, Man! That new update is freakin awesome! It will soon become one of my favorite games on dis phone, no, really :D

Thank you for supporting this game ! :D
I think i will add more stuff in the future like new weapons and the survival mode and I should change the menu to make it easier to choose a weapon.

Hi, i am a game developer from Switzerland so forgive my English pls xD.

Farmer
this is literally stick fight but looks good

Things.

Farmer
Dawg, i shared it with my friends. They liked it :D
We have played it all day today, and we all wait for new updates! This was more funny than any of us expected. Good job, man! :>
Some ideas from me and my dudes: add some new weapons, like: boomerang, rocket fists (like box gloves, but you able to shoot them like rockets :D)
Change balance of some types of weapons: Compared to other weapons, gun looks a way too weak, you cant move with it faster, it's hard to shoot directly and ultimate move doesnt make so much. Sometimes ultimate ability activates without our will. Knockback from swords, hammers and flail sometimes can throw us into a second universe. Weapons and parts of stickmans can stuck in opponent's things. I dont think u must fix it, cuz it makes game a lot more funny =D
I dont know directly, but i think we found a bug: When we falling down, we can move joystick up and slow down our fall like a parachute. In some situations it can change the whole game.
Oh, by the way, we have a question: will you add HP to this game? (Like in survival mode)
So... Well, thanks for that beautiful game again, man :>
(I want to say that with every update, lol)

There is no evil... At all. Therefore I have to become his embodiment. I will learn from you, i will steal from you. And i will defeat you. Perhaps not today. But i will do it, be sure~

Villager
Thank you for your feedback :D
I like the idea of the boomerang and the rocket fists.I will try to add those weapons very soon. I am actually working on a bow.
It's true that the gun is very weak. I will update him.

I am not sure why the ultimate ability activates without your will because it has never happened to me, so I will add a security check for the ultimate ability, I hope it will remove this problem.
I will decrease a little bit the knockback from swords, hammers and flail in order to prevent this bug. The parachute issue will be fixed. I will make that you can move joystick up only 1,5s after leaving the ground.
I don't think I will add HP in the 1Player mode and 2Player mode because I dont think i know how to balance that.
The next update should be released this week-end with the bug correction(I hope xD) and some new weapons(2 or 3).

In the future of this game, I will try to do a visual update and add some objects to personalize the stickman like (hat,scarf and other things). I don't think i will make big changes in the next few weeks because i will very soon go back to school and i will be very busy.
Thank you again for supporting this game :D

Hi, i am a game developer from Switzerland so forgive my English pls xD.

Farmer
Yay!
I'm happy now :D

Page 2 of 2   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.