Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 3 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3
Ninja
this seems really interesting, i wonder how this will be in........ lets give it a month
looking foward to see how much it changed

Dojo Partner
rare to see a stick game actually go through at all, aside from Fatal Art.
good job man.

C R Y L E X

Soldier
i think it looks great, as far as most projects go its nice to see a stick man project be past the testing stage

all that money, the money is the motive
all that money, the money she be foldin
girl put in work, girl girl put in work

Soldier
That game is truly amazing. After so much time, we still play it. All your updtaes are great, my brother! So much different ways to kick yeach other makes this game only better. Bugs are not as annoying, as funny. But there's something i want to tell ya. Flail, hammer and circular saw can one shot ya. And if hammer can do this only by using it's special ability, the other two can make so by incident. Flail can do so against closely every weapon. But i saw circular saw killing someone so fast only when i was playing against dagger. My opponent just jumped into the midle of it and died in one moment. I don't say that's unfair, that was actually really funny to see :D
Oh, and talking about weapons, can you make something, that freezes opponents? I mean, not like electric spear. Maybe with a longer effect, but you cannot deal damage to opponent or something like that. Actually would be nice.
This would also be nice to see a map or mode, where you can change the weapons during the battle. I think you also had that idea, don't you? :>
Oh, and my friend is a little bit confused about one thing. How does water and lava kill you in one moment? Lava can be explained, but when it comes to water, it looks like dude caught a cold and can no longer fight, lul.
Keep that great work, my bro! I shared this game to ~10 peeps already. They all liked it!

Current status: Dueling Linda, Dragonwort and ZerO.
My duelist: Sharpener

Villager
Hello, thank a lot for your compliment and for your suggestions. I will made some changes to equilibrate the weapons. The water kills the stickman because they are very allergic to it :D It was just a choice I made in the beginning. We are planning a big update in the following days. I hope you like it! Thank a lot for sharing this game !

Hi, i am a game developer from Switzerland so forgive my English pls xD.

Soldier
Hello very much. After playing this game, my friend and me have some new suggestions. New weapon are amazing, but the game can't hold only on weapons, right?
There were some events, when you could hit rising hammer with heel and instatly die. My friend says, it would be cool if deadly things wouldn't kill you instantly. Instead of doing so, they will deal some damage per second. Hammer can have a different amount of damage, depending on what part of body it hits. Lava and water can deal damage by one contact. When we were playing, it killed us only when our head was under water.
And my frienduh made another suggestion (i don't know if this is possible). Well, you can make a custom map generator. Just put simple shapes and peeps will do stuff, using these things. It would also be cool to make custom games with different amounts of hp, gravitation, etc. Just the suggestion.
Your game is still awsome <3

Current status: Dueling Linda, Dragonwort and ZerO.
My duelist: Sharpener

Page 3 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.