Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 3   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3  Next
Villager
Hello everyone! This forum post is for a special game called Age of Duelists.

STAGE : PLANNING

Current Team:
Muse/Avery Lucas - (Secondary Director, Developer)
Random Pivot - (Main Director)

This Is an RPG syled game based off of dojo duels. With YOUR help. We can make it come alive.
If you can animate, or have any Idea as to how the game should play. YOU WIN A NEW CAR! Let us know! We are eager to have more volunteers.

Currently we are still in the planning stage. Now is the time to lend us your ideas!

Thank you for reading. :)

Ninja
Umm... @Muse I can animate special effects good, as example elements, hits, screens effects, explotions, sword to swords, blood and much more... I can animate stick figures too but im not that good at them!

Monk
@Muse This sounds great! I have in the past animated sprites for games and I think I am pretty good. Other that that, I can do some great blood effects.

Ninja
Since this is an rpg, will there be quests and shops in it? Also if you need a healing item my duelist owns a first-aid-kit heheh

XENO

Farmer
Dude I know it's a stretch, but maybe you could include all of the duelists so far and hyunrolled could be the old man that guides you.

Farmer
I don't know but I had some experience in AS2, if you're aiming at flash games. If that's the case, I suggest going to Taureactor. However, I don't think he is too keen about joining another game project, as the other one that he joined in coughrhgthegamecough did not make any progress other then the prototype he had developed.

If Unity is what you're aiming for then maybe I can join? Don't know, it's been a year. Completely oblivious to the programming now :V

EDIT: shoot, i didn't realize you were the developer. woops.

I believe in the true faith of Allah. If you're not afraid to admit the one and holy true faith, copy and paste this into your signature.

Villager
MoonJaspers wrote:
I don't know but I had some experience in AS2, if you're aiming at flash games. If that's the case, I suggest going to Taureactor. However, I don't think he is too keen about joining another game project, as the other one that he joined in coughrhgthegamecough did not make any progress other then the prototype he had developed.

If Unity is what you're aiming for then maybe I can join? Don't know, it's been a year. Completely oblivious to the programming now :V

EDIT: shoot, i didn't realize you were the developer. woops.

PLEASE NO AS2... PLEASE

Villager
Since It's an Rpg Sort of thing there must be Easter eggs......or Hidden loot.....the same :P....Can there be classes....and they depend on what weapon your holding.......and also elemental classes for elemental Duelists.......Normal classes in Rpg games Are Mage, Swordsman, Rangers And Tamers................

Mage=Magic attacks
Swordsman=sword attacks
ranger=Guns or bow attacks
tamers=Attack with a pet or something they control

Staff Duelists Like hyunroll....lel.......should be special items......so they can either be an easter egg or a Quest item or just simply Items in the shops

There should be potions too Like health potion,mana potion and Life potion wich regenerates your health and mana

Is There a lvling system???
If so....there should be quests too

I know this Would be a real stretch But when The game finally becomes popular.....you Should make it Multiplayer/Online

Maybe the classes are just the Duelists themselves........
When it becomes popular...you should add customiziation and Singing up system so we won't lose our Game history...

Sorry i got too in to it

You Will Never Know Which Side I am on to.......I may on Your side, Maybe not

My Thread

Villager
Maybe like... A secret password to unlock special duelist, so that everyone play their duelist and not other's duelists... Idk I'm just proposing... If people don't have duelist they could have normal stickman classes and so on.

Farmer
Dude, I can do voices and layouts.
My mic is sexy again

Page 1 of 3   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.