Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 2 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Soldier
LIGHTBRINGER_XD wrote:
wait, can you please upload a rar file of ALL of this, i couldnt dowlnoad dem

I can't rar everything that would be a 4gb rar file. just download the rars/zip files there.

http://imgur.com/WREvM3y,iAbx4hq,RbAB9Bw,zUodVDM#0

that's a four image guide i made showing how to download. you should be using an ad block to remove fake ad banners that look like download links anyways.

Farmer
After a year, I finally find it. Woot ples :P

Still, it's strange that all of them say 0 downloads...

Killing someone makes you a rapist. Therefore, that means a lot of stickmen are rapists. It's nice how things fit together-like how sausage is actually roadkill with a plastic coating.

Villager
Part of the reason I registered here was to praise you Pepper. I been looking for your sound packs for years and now I finally have them in 1 post. Pepper, you are amazing man. I been looking for these for ages. All those years(4) of looking, now I can move on and give my animations a voice! Thanks a ton man.

Villager
how do I download this files? it says multi bulk-download

Soldier
kiyan24 wrote:
how do I download this files? it says multi bulk-download

Not sure where you see that? make sure you use an ad blocker because mediafire is known to have in page ads that look like download buttons, click through the folders and find the file you want, then click the green download button inside that file's link.

Villager
look who i found here

Villager
Hello @Pepper, I would like to have your permission to distribute your sound effects to SFM workshop. If so, how do I go about in giving you credit?

thank you for your time

Soldier
Surfer171 wrote:
Hello @Pepper, I would like to have your permission to distribute your sound effects to SFM workshop. If so, how do I go about in giving you credit?

thank you for your time

Fine by me if wish to, buuuuuuuuuut some of the content is audio ripped from games (but most content on the sfm workshop/gary's mod workshop is, so I doubt valve or IP holders really care) . I honestly don't care that much about naming names, you could simply link to my steam profile if that's easier to do, http://steamcommunity.com/id/ohdeargod/ Also full permission granted. do whatever you want with whatever from my mediafire, but be fully aware that content may/probably will have other copyright holders in play, even in non-game ripped packs. I was a bit naive to how the audio industry really worked when I first started.

Villager
many thanks for the permission :) I'll be sure to be cautious about it

Villager
hey pepper, i was wondering about this link provided:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nub6b ... ds.zip.001

im wondering what's inside and if possible, can you fix the file type for it. thanks

Page 2 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.