Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 3 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3
Villager
hi @sorryh, i was wondering if i can get your permission to redistribute this over to SFM workshop and if so, how do i credit you? and i kinda have a few questions:

1) does one really need to know when to use it in order to make sense of the animation or we can freely translate it?

2) is japanese language a sort of animator's "language"? as in, japanese language is a sort of language that adds the coolness to the said animation, right.

thanks for taking your time to read

Farmer
Surfer171 wrote:
hi @sorryh, i was wondering if i can get your permission to redistribute this over to SFM workshop and if so, how do i credit you? and i kinda have a few questions:

1) does one really need to know when to use it in order to make sense of the animation or we can freely translate it?

2) is japanese language a sort of animator's "language"? as in, japanese language is a sort of language that adds the coolness to the said animation, right.

thanks for taking your time to read

feel free to use it without being in need to credite me . i don't share sfx stuff to get credite from it . i'm only doing it to make it easier for animators to find it packed and ready to be used .
about japanese being a animators language lol i don't think so.. and i don't think you can use it without sense "weebs may attack you" and yah kind of ..there stuff in the packs without meaning i guess .and some short you can translate it easily so be creative about it .

in progress, everything in progress.

Ninja
Oh man... I thought these are Japanese Fighting Voices... :/

Farmer
NitroTelevision wrote:
Oh man... I thought these are Japanese Fighting Voices... :/

@nitrotelevision download the last pack . you might find some fight stuff .

Villager
thats awesome thanks for this pack i need time to learn it

Farmer
the preview link doesn,t work @SorryH

Farmer
@mowfaq2015 i just updated the preview links, check it out.

Farmer
@SorryH cool sounds thanks

Villager
Are there moaning sounds?? If there are Ill be careful

Hyun is my god and i pray him every night

Grasshopper
Great Pack!. I Was Wondering, Do You Have A Male Voice That Say "I'll Kill You." In Japanese?

Page 3 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.