Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 3 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3
Global Mod
I'll let you guys sort this out and deal with it in PMs and once you've come to a civilized agreement on what to do then let me or any moderator know so we can know what to do, but don't take it out here on the forums and be aggressive about it >_<
I'll allow extra threads of sounds if it isn't entirely the same but if SOME of it is the same but still has a good portion of different sounds then I'll allow this thread. I don't personally have the time to actually go check if they are too similar but if the case really gets serious then just PM me about it or let me know what you guys wanna do.

Soldier
the process was simple, i think he just DL's all my packs (available on Mediafire), removed the comment i wrote in each zip (telling i was the one who packed these sounds, wich are collected by pepper and other persons) and created folders to organize a bit more by putting 1 or 2 folders in each.
just dl one or 2 packs from my link and judge by yourself the very similarity of the folders (example : the blood things pack contains the EXACT SAME 52 SOUND FILES)

plus this guy responds by aggressivity, which is the only option left for him to claim his guiltlessness because he has no actually real arguments to refute my tellings.

PS : i don't really care, as i said these packs i made were to be shared, i just think it is not fair to do what he did and get all the credits after MY long and hard work of researching and packing

i have a big fat baguette

Ninja
do you have any proof that i did actually dl your packs and deleted the comment?

Soldier
NitroTelevision wrote:
do you have any proof that i did actually dl your packs and deleted the comment?

no.

but do you have anything else to prove your innocence ?
did you take any care about the other arguments ?

i have a big fat baguette

Ninja
i have nothing to prove my innocence with, but i am innocent. as i said, i'm fine with this thread being removed even though i think this is a misunderstanting, it's up to you though

Global Mod
Well I think what I am gonna do is lock this thread because essentially what it comes down to is a duplicate of sound packs we already have and is available on the Dojo so no real need to rehash them out. I think bringing them out again but improve upon it or bring more sounds out or better organizing, whatever it may be and it classifies enough for an entire new topic I'd allow it but if they are too similar then it would just be wasting forum space really. Sadly that's what I am seeing here but I don't think it has to be deleted entirely because in the end we just want more people to access to these sounds.

Originally none of us actually own these sounds anyway so nobody really has actual rights over them.
And it seems like both of you don't really mind anyway what happens to this topic so it'll just remain locked.

Page 3 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.