Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 2 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Farmer
this is really cool, dude
keep up the good work

Latest shiet

Villager
Just Released: Darkest Knights (ft. Kagamine Rin)!
A girl aspires to fight crime as part of law enforcement. After years of difficult police work, she changes her tune, eventually becoming the leader of a vigilante group of crime fighters...

Instrumental: https://www.patreon.com/posts/darkest-knights-14305192
VocaloidLyrics - http://vocaloidlyrics.wikia.com/wiki/Darkest_Knights
VocaDB - http://vocadb.net/S/165954

Forum Mod
This is called vocaloid right?

Villager
Zpammer wrote:
This is called vocaloid right?

Yeah, but it's not the only thing I've been posting on my YouTube.

Forum Mod
Wow man, congratulations! Hope for more success to come! Remember the Dojo!

Samurai
ill be completely honest i find it a little hard to believe you actually got signed by Capitol Records. do you have discrete proof of this at all?
I dont mean to be rude but its a lil far fetched for such a professional label to sign you of all people. Your mixing is sub par, your synthesizers are nearly reminiscent of MIDI stock synths, and you dont even have a following on any platforms.
I aint trying to attack you or demean you but its a lil difficult to believe your claims to fame

Villager
I'll be completely honest too. Lying in a crosspost does not give me any advantage, it doesn't boost sales, it doesn't change my brand and or help my music. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you don't know if that's an official seal or not.

Edit: Redacted a bit more info, just in case.

Samurai
The evidence youve provided here is really, really shifty. What I see is you were "allegedly" contacted by Capitol Records with no official recognition of signing, just a general email stating that they might or would be interested in taking you for consideration. That could've very well been simply faked or forged. In fact, that image provided in the email is the third result when you google image search Capitol Records.
Also, implying that your audience isnt important enough to lie to about being signed to isnt a very good counter argument. Youre essentially using hypotheticals to back another hypothetical. I'm not calling you a liar, you're just being a really terrible truther.

In fact, let me forge this for you. This is a screenshot I made just now. The terrible capitalization and grammar/punctuation mistakes reek of unprofessionalism.

Now this could mean one of two things, either you're a liar and this is all forged, OR YOU'RE BEING SCAMMED AND YOU SHOULD REALLY RECONSIDER GIVING THESE PEOPLE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
I'm dead serious, do not give these people your information, you could literally be jeopardizing your safety or your money. There's nothing about this that seems legitimate at all and if you truly believe you're being signed by a Major Record Label, please wake up and smell the god damn ashes.

Villager
Doubt all you like, you're not getting the redacted information nor a scan of the contract. Pretending you know what they wrote, why they wrote it, or how the redacted person in question "would" compose an email is lunacy.

I also like how you completely ignored the question I gave you, so I'll ask again. This was not rhetorical and isn't a hypothetical question. I expect an answer or for your doubt to go buzz off. What makes you important enough to lie to?

Edit: This is the phoniest screenshot I've seen all year. Nice job, man.

Samurai
ChiaAkiyama wrote:
Doubt all you like, you're not getting the redacted information nor a scan of the contract. Pretending you know what they wrote, why they wrote it, or how the redacted person in question "would" compose an email is lunacy.

I also like how you completely ignored the question I gave you, so I'll ask again. This was not rhetorical and isn't a hypothetical question. I expect an answer or for your doubt to go buzz off. What makes you important enough to lie to?

Edit: This is the phoniest screenshot I've seen all year. Nice job, man.

its like you didnt even read my post.

Forged means faked, as in, this email isnt legit, its a phony, a lie, a scam.
You might not be the liar, but you're definitely being lied to.

please enjoy sending your information to scammers. I've already debunked this to the core.

BTW when you sign that contract be sure to read the fine print to make sure you're not agreeing to get your ass shipped off to a slave camp in Liberia.

Page 2 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.