Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 3 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3
Villager
Of course I read your post, but you made an overly-fake post in an attempt to prove that an authentic post was fake. You went so far over the edge that you don't even realize how long ago you lost your point.

So, because you doubt the truth of the situation, it becomes untrue? How fanatical. If only you knew for yourself instead of relying on the perspective of others. I'm still waiting for an answer. If you can't muster a basic response, kindly buzz off since your inexperience in the music industry is really showing. Start speaking from first-hand experience, would you? This isn't my first tango in the industry.

And why are you so afraid to answer this question? Is it because you know the answer invalidates your perspective?

Global Mod
Alright, gonna step in here and stop this. I can really see why you'd be concern d-floe, and keep in mind I am not against you at all, I am glad you'd be concern of users faking it on our site which is a big offense or trying save them from making a mistake, but because there is actually no real way to disapprove what ChiaAkiyama says really is the truth or not, you can just be suspicious based on the information they've provided. If the emails his been getting are fakes then you have warned them already so there is nothing else you can do about it. If they are possibly fakes themselves ( sorry, not calling you one ChiaAkiyama <3 ) then you bring up good points d-floe but I don't think it's still enough, they might just be squeamish about revealing personal information on the net (which they should), with that in mind it kind of feels like a pointless debate. Because Chia has the right to not reveal any information they want, they can kind of say what they want (without it being nonsensical stuff and obvious false statements), just a matter of how much you'd wanna believe them really and if you'd get triggered by it. If it starts instigating a fight in the slightest however I will sadly have to step in and tell you guys to stop this and drop the subject. But thank you regardless d-floe! I know you meant well man.

ChiaAkiyama, our member d-floe merely only expressed concern to some sensitive information from possibly leaking online, and didn't mean any offense whatsoever. We trust that you are an experience individual in the field, so continue with your music and I wish you the best of luck! ^_^

And now I'll kindly ask the both of you to drop this, thank you very much! <3

Villager
Can I request a complete thread wipe? Just leave the original post if possible... I've been planning on redesigning the thread as it is.

Page 3 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.