Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Grasshopper
First of all, I want to apologize because my piece-of-junk-animation is probably not worth your time ^^''
If you still want to help this little noob here (das me! :D) out, all feedback, advice, constructive criticism and help is welcome and much appreciated (espacially: how do i make more softer movements?) ^^
I installed flash yesterday and just started to try some things out. I know it's messy, not really of any quality and you are probably already bored of reading all of this, but thank you for watching/reading!

https://sta.sh/0236m1269x7v

and btw if you have any other idea of how to connect/present swf files then pls let me know ;-;

Grasshopper
Dude that was worth ma time man. Keep it up! Practice makes perfect

Villager
Definitely really good as a first animation, just keep practicing and try to focus on avoiding the whole resizing thing by laying down guide lines to proportions xp. Also what do you mean by soft movements? I'm relatively new too so lets grow our skills together eh? i look forward to more of your stuff! And present as in convert or publish?

Ninja
very nice stuff! keep practicing

it shows dedication just the fact that you put in the effort to make it loop well and use props(the portals) to help this.

for the stick guy you could use the line tool, especially if you work with a mouse. why? because line tool is crisp and more consistent and flexible when it comes to modifying it.

practicing walk cycles and bouncing balls will help you get used to the timing of movements and the animation user interface.

good luck!! :D

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.