movedhere.

Villager
This is cool!Nice one

Villager
scykestdragon1080 wrote:
This is cool!Nice one

Hey! Thanks man! :D

Farmer
I would on easing for some areas, a higher frame rate can make it smoother but it does require more work. I really liked it and also its me Couch Animator.

Soldier
I remember watching the original stick fighting tournament when I was younger, so this really made me laugh! Although, some parts were actually well animated but others, I feel like you animated badly on purpose, so it's a bit hard to tell if you were trying or purposely not trying for the sake of comedy (and it worked). But if I could give you CnC, I'd say make sure you move every single body part to prevent it from looking stiff.

Villager
SaltyWatermelon wrote:
I would on easing for some areas, a higher frame rate can make it smoother but it does require more work. I really liked it and also its me Couch Animator.

Hi :D. Glad you liked it!
It was a lazy work from me :P. Most of the time I intended to make it look bad ( not saying that I can make way better than this :P).
Thanks for the CnC !

W1ped wrote:
I remember watching the original stick fighting tournament when I was younger, so this really made me laugh! Although, some parts were actually well animated but others, I feel like you animated badly on purpose, so it's a bit hard to tell if you were trying or purposely not trying for the sake of comedy (and it worked). But if I could give you CnC, I'd say make sure you move every single body part to prevent it from looking stiff.

Thanks so much, man. Knowing that someone enjoyed something I made, it really gives me goosebumps!
Well animating badly really "came on and off" so not all of it was on purpose. I had to lower the fps for some parts so it wouldn't feel too rushed.
And yes, the stifness? I suffer from that miserably! Really need help on it.
Again, thank you and I appreciate the CnC :)

Villager
woah xD really fun xD

Villager
@Lone glad you liked it xD

Villager
@Aymunz no i will see it

Villager
@lone well, you've already seen it ^_^
The sentence below is my signature. It will appear everytime I post something. lol

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.