Soooo
Hi
here my bloody Anim :D
http://filz.us/T2C
lol
i know the last part was weird
sorry for that :>

Villager
Not bad! :) The close up was unneeded, and if youre going to add sounds add sounds to the whole thing!
Maybe add some camera shake to the last part, and try to make it look more natural

Soldier
Movements are a bit choppy, especially the kick when the "green" stick is down. Another thing you can improve is the blood on the floor. The red lines are too straight IMHO. For the rest is pretty good. Like the idea to use a pickaxe as a weapon. :)

- The drunken cat

Villager
nice need more frame for the blood
oh yeah for the stick you need to practice more ^^b

Villager
For that short of an animation I can only say work on your framing, flow, and also you should change the sound quality to 128kb on best.

Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too. - Will Smith

Villager
iDrinkBacon wrote:
For that short of an animation I can only say work on your framing, flow, and also you should change the sound quality to 128kb on best.

How to change quality sound btw??
can you explain it or something?? :D

Villager
The blood was okay, but when it closed in i didnt see any blood on the ground, remember whatever you put it has to either stay there or be put out, and not just dissapear. This could lead to a mistake if you plan on making any long animations.

Farmer
click on File>Publish Settings, and a little window should pop up. Click on the Flash tab, and there should be two boxes labelled "set."

Click on them, and set the bit rate to like, 64 or more. and uncheck convert to mono or w/e.

Also what Lawl says is true, but you can make blood dissipate in the air and still make it look good. Blood on the ground isn't like, super duper important

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.