Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Grasshopper
Hey guys. I've been working on this story for about a year now and finally finished it last month and I started the animation at that time. So, I decided to go for one minute videos at a time instead of a whole 5-10 minute animated episode. It's easier for me to complete my work in that manner as of right now.

So what's Four Plus about?
Four Plus is a story where four individual people come together to figure out why they have super powers all of a sudden in New York City. Currently, i'm working on "This is Where You Start" to emphasize Zakaria's battle with anxiety and how he needs to learn to combat it. That's the basic idea of the story and more will be explained as I release more parts in the future.

So what's up with Part 1?
I haven't animated in a long time. I was honestly rusty and I really wanted to get a feel of Flash again so I did things as simply as I could which explains the jump in quality with Part 2 lol.

Anyways, here's the the playlist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgMmn1f ... EtCza3UzB3

Villager
@sabeet nice concept. Your way of storytelling is good. I got hooked xD.
My notice in part 3 is some texts were really hard to read due to low contrast. you should use different shades of colour (e.g. darker yellow for brighter background and vice versa).
please continue. I wanna see moar xP

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.