Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
Title: The Black Hole Collab
Intro: An astronaut, who was merely repairing his spaceship, suddenly got detached from the deck. He floated through space and was sucked into a black hole.
What to Animate: The objective is simple: Animate a stickman in a black hole! That's it! However, there are a few specifics.

[ When you begin animating your part, be sure not to let your stickman just appear out of nowhere. Ideally, he should come out of the left side of the screen.]
    [When ending your part, also try to make sure your stickman exits to the left.]
    [The entry must have content. You cant just have the stickman floating through the black hole. Make him bump into a few things, fight some people, anything! Just be sure to have content.]
    [The stickman has to be white. He can glow or bevel or anything, but he must be white.]
    [Have fun with it! Make your entry funny, fierce, scary, or weird, it's up to you!]
    [Here's a tip: To make the animation seem 'more real', have some random junk floating by in addition to your main actions.]

Software: You can use any animation software, so long as it can export to MP4. If you plan on using a software that doesn't export to MP4, like Pivot, be sure to convert to MP4 before submitting.
Frame rate: Any frame rate you're comfortable with is ok.
Canvas size: You can use a 16:9 ratio, but 1024:576 is the minimum.
Length: You must have a minimum of 10 seconds of content. Limit your part to twenty-five seconds, max.
Use of sound effects: You must have SFX.

Due date: I know it's not the best having a collab drag on for too long, but due to most of my participants being students, your entries will be due July 10th.

V-CAM use: No V-CAM, sorry.
Best animation: I do want to see your best animation. It doesn't have to be too good or too long, but I do want you to be at least semi-good.
Template: Black screen. (it's a black hole, obvs.)

If you want to contact me, you can PM me, post on my board or email me at [email protected] You can also join the collab server for easy access to other helpers and mods about the collab. https://discord.gg/6RXGa5q

Thanks! Please join this collab, I really appreciate it.

Update: Here's the example! As you can see the stickman enters from the left. You can see some random asteroids and stuff floating around. Then, the stickamn exits to the left. Finally, I 'clear the board' by making all the space junk go away
https://imgur.com/sNJu2Ck

Update: I forgot to mention, you do need to add your own watermark/insignia/logo, etc.

To be inanimate is to be dead.
To animate is to cause to come to life.
To be animated is to be lively.

Stay woke. Animate.

Villager
Do you have an example?

Villager
Aversios wrote:
Do you have an example?

Soon.

Stay woke. Animate.

Villager
This looks pretty interesting good luck

Villager
Aversios wrote:
Do you have an example?

I've updated, example is in link

Stay woke. Animate.

Villager
If you're participating, please tell me through one of the contact options in the thread. Thanks.

Stay woke. Animate.

Villager
Nice collab, finished my part, good luck to the others!

Farmer
hhmmmm I might join this one :]

Villager
I definitely joining this, and it was also funny that we both posted a collab on the same day and it both had the word "Black" in it, WHAT A CONSISTENCE

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.