Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Soldier

THE CLIFF COLLAB

Summary

Welcome to The cliff collab. First thing's first this collab will not be a collab that is made in Macromedia Flash 8, CS3-CS6, Krita, or Adobe animate. This collab will be the Dojo's FIRST Drawpile collab. So i challenge you guys to come to drawpile and animate. You will animate a subject jumping off the cliff provided in the drawpile file.The Collab will be held until all frames are filled. The animation is 1084 frames long.

Rules

• (Be Creative) Animate whatever you like as long as that creation makes it off the cliff and off the screen
  • No NSFW ALLOWED
  • Sounds can NOT be imported into Drawpile ( sound effects arent allowed)
  • Be Respectful of others animation (if you'd like to react to another animators animation be sure to ask them)
  • The collab will be held until all the frames are filled up so you will have plenty of time to finish an animation
  • Multiple Animations are accepted
  • Please do not Draw or Animate on the back ground
  • FPS will be at 18 frames per second
  • Extra frames will ONLY be added unanimously (meaning everyone has to agree with there being more frames)
  • Anyone can Join

Examples

How will this work?

Over the spand of time until the frames are filled i will hold daily drawpile sessions and i will stream them as well. I will give you the drawpile Server name and password (They will not change). Each Day the file will be saved and continued for the following day either when everyone has left or it gets too late for me to stay. If needed be i will choose someone i trust to keep the collab organized and hold the saved file.

Starting from the intro to the last frame, everyone who joins the sessions will be required to be a part of the animation process.

What is Drawpile?/ How do you animate in Drawpile?

Drawpile is a software that is used for drawing and animating with multiple people on a server at once. The program is FREE, so you shouldn't have any issues with obtaining it. Now animating in Drawpile is a bit complicated at first, so i have prepared a tutorial for anyone who does not know how to animate in drawpile. The video is some-what lengthy but its very informative. So make sure you watch it if you do not know how to animate in drawpile. The video will be provided below and the links to download drawpile will be in the description of the youtube video. If you have any questions about animating in Drawpile or obtaining Drawpile, just DM me and id be happy to explain it to you.

How To animate in Drawpile

I will be Officially opening the drawpile on Wednesday June 13. I will try to hold all the drawpiles at a decent time so if you live in difficult time-zones you can still work on your animations.

Thanks guys! Ill be updating this thread as time passes.

Villager
Yo this is actually really neat and gonna probably be remembered in Dojo history lmao, btw does the server get released on June 13

Young Producer that has a dream to be animator one day...

PM for a beat! :D
https://soundcloud.com/eli-reymar-loquias-txxch

Soldier
Txxch wrote:
Yo this is actually really neat and gonna probably be remembered in Dojo history lmao, btw does the server get released on June 13

YEs sir

Villager
Heck yeah! I’m down

Hi I'm Catasaurus*
[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hi hello, i'm also soapy. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]

Villager
Would be something I'd join!

click this link for a secret on dojo

http://louka.io/memes/spicy.php?v=suicidetoilet

Farmer
I was thinking about it, and im in!

Duel Mod
Hmm... interesting.

Villager
First day went to a great start!
He's going to open the drawpile again at the same time!
I have so much ideas I need to animate in the collab

click this link for a secret on dojo

http://louka.io/memes/spicy.php?v=suicidetoilet

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.