Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 3 of 5   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Villager
Hmm will I be able to make a part? Find out next time on Dragon Vibe Z!!!

Error Code #0315

Farmer
@SoapyBubbles I... I already removed the face...

I'll just... d-draw a face over it... <.<'''

I'm enjoying my time here! Just uh... Doin' noth'n.
(Duelist demo is stiill getting updated, but here :D: http://www.hyunsdojo.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16668)

Dojo Partner
this is the best collab in all the dojo

Soldier
@SoapyBubbles
Apologies, I got a few more questions.
1. You said we can resize the cloud but does it need to stay the same aspect ratio?
2. Ok about SFX, I'll most likely not put any but the final collab will have music right? (That's only if my part gets accepted into the final collab lol >_<)
EDIT: Oh yeah sorry but got a third question. This sounds stupid, but does the cloud have to be animated or can we have a static cloud?

Villager
@crazy4videogames Yo you're good, all da questions are fine by me :)

1. Hmm, you can change the aspect ratio but keep it true to the template at the beginning and at the end of your part.
2. Yeah, I'll add music during the final compilation.
3. The cloud in the template is already an animated movie clip. If it makes your part better, you can have the cloud be static at some portions. However, I'd think it'd be easier to just keep it an animated movie clip.

[~~~~~~~ hi hello, i'm soapy :p ~~~~~]
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~•~~

Grasshopper
Do we have to draw our own clouds?

Villager
@SoapyBubbles Does the character HAVE to make it to the right side of the screen? I want to cut my one sort by making my character die in a comedic way. The reason why I want to end is as soon as possible is because I'm under a lot of stress and I think I might have a block or something

Duelist (W.I.P) : viewtopic.php?f=47&t=18369

Villager
@Robby_24 the cloud is already included as a movie clip in the template. You don't have to draw it.

@Yaxx Well, if you are desperate, then at least make the cloud exit the right side. You can make your character die if you want. However it is preferred that you make your character leave at the right side as well :P

~~•~~

Villager
@SoapyBubbles
Are we allowed to change the angle of the cloud to fit the camera angle, for example; a top-down view of a map?

DayofDayze

Villager
@DayofDayze sure, you can change the angle of the cloud as long as it starts and ends at the original angle.

~~•~~

Page 3 of 5   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.