Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 6   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Farmer

Okay.... Yeah... Pretty basic idea...

Just Animate a Stick figure/character performing/fighting using his/her magical abilities
RULES
ANY AND ALL ANIMATION PLATFORMS ALLOWED

Put a link to this collab and the sick banner in your Hyuns dojo signature (Not Required but this will help)

No slurs/discrimination

Keep profanity at a minimum

All Colors schemes allowed/all backrounds allowed

Put name in top-right corner of anim

Only 2 entries per person

BE AN MP.4 FILE PLEASE.

No intros in submissions

Sound FX required but must be un-copyrighted

No music

Length
MUST BE 5-59 SECONDS LONG

HOW TO SUBMIT

Email the file to [email protected] and PM me when you email it to me.

EXAMPLE

FINISHED ENTRIES (Not all caps = in progress
ALL CAPS = done)

1 ME
2 Me (second part)
3 MAGIC TOONS
4 AJ ANIMATIONS
5 SIGHT SEEKER GAMING AND ANIMATIONS
6 Szogun
7 CrekAnims
8 DervinBet
9 ZECAANIMATIONS
10 SoapyBubbles
11 ZEPHYZU
12 Acid3000
13 SHI-NE
14 ARTOFVINSANITY
15 MohammadA
16 Kenami (possibly)
17 WindowsFireWall
18 FOXYANIM
19 CDCR
20 SOLEMREX
21 SW0FT
22 RAYSHARE
23 SARCASTICGUY
24 THEFIZSZ
25 SABER_JES
26 ZIRO
27 ZzBlast

TO POST UPDATES GO TO THE NEW COLLAB DISCORD:
https://discord.gg/XvV6pgM

Collab
https://youtu.be/qGKWkU_VB7o
http://www.hyunsdojo.com/dojo/12071/

Y U DOWN HERE?!?!?!?!?!?

Soldier
I am just curious about the canvas size?

I usually use 800x450 px

Kind Regards,
Nathan

Soldier
im in
ma dude this look fun

Ninja
So this is basically the greatest swordsman collab but with magicians and less organization?

WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTwww.rateyourmusic.com/~AwfulWaffle
www.last.fm/user/awwfulwaffle

Ninja
awfulwaffle wrote:
So this is basically the greatest swordsman collab but with magicians and less organization?

There's no problem if the collab ideas is kinda similar especially of its 2 entirely different things.
I only suggest that you change the name and please use proper presentation

Animating since 2016
"Those who consider themselves the knowledge of everything, they do not know how small a grain of rice is. Those who are humble upon knowledge gains the knowledge of everything..."

Farmer
awfulwaffle wrote:

Basically But I Made It Vague So The Dojo Could Be More Creative Then When Everything Is Set In Stone XD

Ninja
DragonHunter_Anims wrote:
awfulwaffle wrote:

Basically But I Made It Vague So The Dojo Could Be More Creative Then When Everything Is Set In Stone XD

Vague or not, honestly it is still uninteresting. Plus, judging from your uploads, I don't think you are ready for a collab. A collab requires organization and stuff like that. This just feels like it will be cancelled on Saturday. Lots of people who aren't ready tend to cancel it which is a waste of time so don't rush a collab idea. Work on your own animations. Be more social here. That will make your collab more successful and people will actually trust you with their entries.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTwww.rateyourmusic.com/~AwfulWaffle
www.last.fm/user/awwfulwaffle

Ninja
Yeah I gotta agree with him on this one. The idea is kinda rough as of now but you can improve it but there seems to be no effort whatsoever on the creation of this thing and the presentation (which I told you to fix) seems very unappetizing. I advice you to cancel this as of now and maybe PM me if you wants some advice ^^

Animating since 2016
"Those who consider themselves the knowledge of everything, they do not know how small a grain of rice is. Those who are humble upon knowledge gains the knowledge of everything..."

Farmer
awfulwaffle wrote:
DragonHunter_Anims wrote:
awfulwaffle wrote:

Vague or not, honestly it is still uninteresting. Plus, judging from your uploads, I don't think you are ready for a collab. A collab requires organization and stuff like that. This just feels like it will be cancelled on Saturday. Lots of people who aren't ready tend to cancel it which is a waste of time so don't rush a collab idea. Work on your own animations. Be more social here. That will make your collab more successful and people will actually trust you with their entries.

This is my first collab. I'm ok if it's a little rough around the edges, because this is the only way I can improve on my next one. Also I hope that the animators/animations can help make up for this. It may seen I'm relying heavily on others and I sort of am but the few things I'm good at are editing clips/montages and special FX. So, I'm trying to improve my animation and collaboration skills. This would also allow me to work with other animators of higher skills so they can rub off on me.

Soldier
Due by June 5th? A day before my birthday. :D

gv edit: Ive already started working on mine, Dont worry about me. :)

Kind Regards,
Nathan

Page 1 of 6   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.