Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 7   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Soldier
 ! DerpyMan wrote:
Thread locked due to being cancelled.

Welcome to the Ultimate Boss Fight, a synced running 3D space batle !
This collab already opened a few weeks ago, but I had to delay it to complete the lack of informations, and change a few things about the colab itself.
A video is available at the bottom of this post, it's short, but only here to show you guys what you'll have to animate if you're interested ~

This collab is for at least medium animators, if you're not good enough, I won't be able to accept you, that's why I will check out on your portal or on your channel your best animation to make sure you fit the requirements, you can also link me your best work if you're affraid I only find your 2 years old animations.

I finaly decided to host a 2nd collaboration because my previous one was sucessfull and is now currently being finished and computed.
I really love how this system of collaborations works, this is why I present to you guys The Ultimate Boss Fight, a Synced dual collaboration, I really hope this collab will turn well, I spent a lot of effort preparing it and I wanna continue making synced collaborations again and again, meeting new people everytime, sharing work with unknown people until you meet each other and all that, because in my opinion, this is what makes this community a family to my eyes, because you all share one thing in common, and it's enough to share everything.

Now that the emotional moment has passed, let me link you guys to the oficial discord of this collab, where you'll find a few more informations, where I hope participants will share their progress, and where I hope we'll be able to talk ~

Discord : httos://discord.gg/CmzPQx6

If it's bôtiful but too hard to read because of the black screen and all that, here's the text in "normal mode" :

In this collab, you'll animate your caracter running on a circular spatial station, trying to defeat a boss that came
to destroy it The boss will be placed at the center of this spatial station, surrounded by it.
Your task will be to damage him during different level (all groups will receive a level, the last group will defeat him)
As you may have understood, you need to be at least decent in depth, because every skill shots you'll shoot towards
the boss will have to go deeper than your caracter, using 3Dish princips.
During your running, you'll have to dodge the boss's attacks (lasers, him trying to eat you, or any idea you may have),
you will also have to draw a few background structures to either help your caracter protecting himself, or derange him.

As the title says, this collab will be a Synced collab, so if you get accepted you will receive during the next week
the template, your soundline along with a few more informations.
There are 15 different levels, the first 14 levels will be done by 2 people consecutively, you get to choose with who
you're jointing along with what type of background design you want to do, the look of your caracter and his powers
(it has to be the same during all the level). Only the 15th level will be done by 1 man, because it's the ending,
you can propose yourself too.

If you wanna get in, here's how your application form should look like :

Nickname : Hydrios
Jointing with : ~ (you already have to know it before posting, ask around you ^^)
Level : ~
Type of background chosen : ex : infested by plants/cemetery

Here are the additionnal info about the collab, for those who get in, or those who are really curious :

1 : Remember to put some cool details in background, and to use it, it can be literally anything
2 : Because you'll have a soundline, you don't have to change, move, add or delete sounds, just follow it.
If you really have a problem with your soundline, send me a pm, and I will change it eventualy.
3 : The V-cam you'll see in the template is only here for shaking movements, so shake it only.
4 : When the level starts and ends (so when the 1st person starts, and the 2nd finishes),
make your caracter appear and die howether you want.
5 : You get to choose what your caracter's powers are, but do not make him overpowered, at least not too much
5 bis : You also get to decide what he looks like, colours, additional equipement, etc. Just don't make him pure black
6 : You are allowed to stream you making it, to share updates screens, but don't upload the finished part too early.
7 : If any problem happens, send me a pm and I will fix it if I can.
8 : If you feel like you won't be able to finish your part because of reasons, it's okay dude ^^, just send me a pm
and I will give it to someone else.
9 : If you wanna get more details and informations, see progress of everybody's parts and all that,
you should join the discord server (infos downside
10 : You need to make a storyboard of what you want the boss to do, what attacks, what mooves (should he come towards
you so you can slash him with your sword while he's trying to eat you ? do you want him to charge you ? etc.)
11 : This collab is jointed, so don't take as partener someone you don't like, someone that you think underleveled, or
someone that has totaly diferent ideas than you and with who you can't make a deal, or even someone you don't have
contact with. Try having fun, take a friend with you, it's always nice and esier to be with someone you like !
12 : Remember, as I just said, take fun while animating, you're not here to be stressed out, don't forget it ^^ !

A short vidéo exemple is available in description. Be sure to ask questions if you didn't get it all :) !

I guess I'm done now, so, as always, have a good day guys, and I hope to see you around in the dojo sometime ! ~

QUESTIONS :

Can I do my level alone, without having to be with a friend ?

Nope, you can't, so you have to find a friend, sorry for that ;-;

Where do I post my application ?

On the thread below ^^

What does the boss look like ?

A light-redish ball with white eyes and a huge mouth, you'll get more info about it when receiving the file, I chose not to make him look too detailed so he's not too hard to animate and still "looks like a boss". "Don't be too confident, it's not because it's buble gum that it can't lazer your face" Hydrios - 2k17

Levels taken and participants accepted :

Level 1 : ~ / ~
Level 2 : ~ / ~
Level 3 : ~ / ~
Level 4 : ~ / ~
Level 5 : EclipseH / Pace4
Level 6 : Remy / The_Guardian
Level 7 : Shaolinanims / Heckray
Level 8 : ~ / ~
Level 9 : Hydrios / Vibra
Level 10 : ~ / ~
Level 11 : H360 / KourAdro
Level 12 : RemyTHG / Daffa29
Level 13 : ~ / ~
Level 14 : ~ / ~
Level 15 (ending) :

Please choose a level that isn't already taken, would simplify things x)

Exemple animation :

I'll give you the template, among with the soundline once you're accepted, then you'll be free to animate whatever you want as long as it's good, with the soundline, and that you made a guide for the Boss's movements, just like I did in the video. Of course your parts will be longer that just that, you'll be animating with your partner, and there will be more details than just 3 spikes in the background, this is only a small exemple, remember ~

Have a good day dojo peeps, and I hope to see you around someday ~

Look left, nothing right
Look right, nothing left
So just stay where you are

take a look at my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7gzik ... H7JJdhOBHg

Soldier
i gotta check for my partners to join this collab :3
this seems lit

Soldier
@Heckray thanks ^^ yes sure I'll wait for you to find one then ;)

Look left, nothing right
Look right, nothing left

take a look at my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7gzik ... H7JJdhOBHg

Dojo Partner
It seems interesting, and I might join, but do you animate your character running around the platform, or is it stationary?

Soldier
@H360 you'll have to animate your caracter running and dodging attacks, obstacles and all that like if you were in deadly runners around the station ^^ (is it clear :/ ?)

Look left, nothing right
Look right, nothing left

Dojo Partner
Okay, thank you. It wasn't very clear in the rules. I'll probably wait to join this one just to see how it plays out.

Villager
@H360 You doin' this? Wanna team up?

Dojo Partner
@NinjaXChip If I do end up joining, It'll probably be with a friend of mine like Remy or Quadrilateral Square

Soldier
An example would be great. Too many words, it's BREAKING my mind!
I might join ... who knows

==========|| NF ||==========
Duel 5: Lyus vs NF
Duel 6: Gakill vs NF
Comic Duel: Poruga vs NF
Comic Duel: Thomas vs NF

Soldier
Yeah I'll make an explanation/exemple short vidéo then so people will understand better what I'm talking about ~

Look left, nothing right
Look right, nothing left

Page 1 of 7   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.