Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Grasshopper
 ! Amy wrote:
Yeah, this was handled really poorly. Please construct collab threads with more thought and effort. Thread locked.

The longest one.

Samurai
what are you doing, stop.

im the best ssf2 zelda

Grasshopper
I'm not doing anything wrong, at least I think.

Samurai
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6298
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13251

im the best ssf2 zelda

Ninja
Why do people do this!! Bro its not your collab franchise you can't continue it!! And yes you have done something wrong!!

Animating since 2016
"Those who consider themselves the knowledge of everything, they do not know how small a grain of rice is. Those who are humble upon knowledge gains the knowledge of everything..."

Ninja
Darkhitman wrote:
Why do people do this!! Bro its not your collab franchise you can't continue it!!

ok you need to chill a little bit, the obstacle course collab series is not a franchise lol, and there's nothing that says that only unseen can host an obstacle course collab. While I think that jobean should at least try to contact unseen to see if he even wants the series to be continued by someone else, let alone continued at all, you can't just act like someone known for hosting a collab series is the only person who should ever host collabs in that series

on the other hand, though, i have no idea why the hell this is in the collab forums, since jobean is clearly not hosting a collab here

EDIT
so i just found out he wants to host occ6, which in that case @Jobean12 there is SO much missing that it's not even funny... well its actually really funny but please read up on how to make a collab thread

how could you >: (

"The stripping sounds nice, too"
~Aria 2016

Grasshopper
KJ, I don't know where to get the collab requests. I'm abandoning it in this part of the forums. I'll be doing it in a few Minutes.

Ninja
Elex wrote:
http://www.hyunsdojo.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6298
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13251

@Jobean12
idk what you mean by "doing collab requests" but elex gave you two forums for how to host a collab

how could you >: (

"The stripping sounds nice, too"
~Aria 2016

Farmer
Woa whut. Lol i got excited but, then i didnt see unseen lol. Also read the rules man

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -Sarge

Farmer
Knowing what you're doing is essential to making a colab. Learn the rules and try again.

Bruh, check out my soundcloud bruh

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.