Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 3   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Mod
In the last week or so we have seen a large number of "tribute" collabs being created by users on the Dojo which has led to a decent amount of debate among users about there validity. Many of these tributes to well known and popular collabs without the original owners permission which means that users are essentially stealing these ideas. Furthermore many of these collabs are poorly organised as they are made by users who may not have the experience to host them. The Collab section is meant to be place to help user's connect with each other to create original collaborative animation content so after talking with Hyun I am making a change to the collab rules on these tributes from now on.

The stance of the mod teams stance on this from now on is this:

Users who want to make a Tribute Collab must attain the consent of the original creator BEFORE posting it in the Collab Section.

We are not banning these collabs completely however we hope this will allow more original and amazing collabs to be made on this site instead of rehashing old ideas.

Also on a separate note we are going to be cracking down more on poorly organised collabs by users with little history in the community so expect to see more locked collabs in general. The best way to avoid this is to simply look at the suggestions of the numerous help guides that have been created in order to help users bring their ideas to life.

If you have any questions feel free to comment below or send me a PM.

- Quote Amy

Ninja
Thank you so much for this.

Villager
THANK YOU MODERATOR SENPOOP

Spaaaaaaaaaace

Soldier
Thank you... im so happy right now

hi im so happy :D

Soldier
This is a miracle. Cheers Skyline.

I never thought this issue would be looked over tbh.

Kind Regards,
Nathan

Soldier
F.I.N.A.L.L.Y

yes, I am happy.. once again..

Ninja
Not exactly what i thought of but this is good too. And please dont go easy on those less experienced folks that make posts here, they needs to be educated....

Animating since 2016
"Those who consider themselves the knowledge of everything, they do not know how small a grain of rice is. Those who are humble upon knowledge gains the knowledge of everything..."

Farmer
Thank you Skyline

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
Regiment
Plague

Ninja
This is the happiest moment of my life :D

Ninja
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:....
Who cares if this isn't discord. THIS IS THE SOLUTION WE NEEDED \o/

XENO

Page 1 of 3   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.