Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

[ONGOING] THROUGH THE CITY

Page 1 of 4   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Suspended User
Wuss poppin jimbos it's ya boi Elextricking

Welcome to the Through The City collab!
This collab is all about the journey of a stick figure traveling through a city while they experience many buildings and places. Similarly to the doors collab, almost everything about this collab is in your control.

The only thing your part in this collab depends on is what the participant before you animated. Your part will lead off of the last person’s part (You will be given an example of what to lead off of. If you are familiar with the Endless Combo Collab, it will work the same way). Your stick figure should approach a building or area in any way, whether it be crashing through a door, jumping through a window, or digging up from the ground. The stick will take a short journey through whatever place it is in, then exit the area.

* There is no template, because only one person will be receiving it and then partially passed to the next participant.
* Canvas size is 800 x 450, but it doesn’t matter if you know this fact since you’ll be working off of a template anyways.
* You will have a maximum of 2-3 weeks, depending on how fast the last person finished or what I prefer.
* Any flash version is allowed (flash 8 ~ animate), however, break all your text if you want to keep the font
* Parts can be as long as you want and as short as you want.
* NO music, the parts will be compiled and music will be overlapped all of them. (Open to music suggestions but I do have ideas of what I might use).
* Sound effects are NOT required.
* NO VCAM
* JOIN THE DISCORD. This way I can talk to you a lot easier and that’s also where I’ll be accepting your part.

Example: Not finished :^)

All you have to do is post your best/latest animation. You may specify if you want to be in the first half or the second half of the collab, but if you don’t choose then I will choose for you. I may also change which half you’ll be in for optimal placement.

- = Started
• = Finished
° = Cancelled

} FIRST HALF {
-Elex-
-Jezu-
Purp3l
Awez

} SECOND HALF {
-Amu-
-Vibra-
PixAn
ShaolinAnims

Link to the discord: [ https://discord.gg/yXqg9CG ] If you don’t join then I’ll probably forget you’re even in this collab, so please join that shit.

That’s hopefully all the talking I have to do, so good luck :o

im the best ssf2 zelda

Villager
I join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah

Villager
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htVseqN-eZ0
I join!!!I
made a mistake, I'm sorry

Suspended User
hell yeah my dude, btw you can edit your post by clicking the pencil icon at the top right of your post

im the best ssf2 zelda

Villager
O Nani maybe ill join gotta sort out some other stuff so yeah Ill join but wont like accept my part yet lel..

Ninja
Wtf is wrong with the discord channel lol

Farmer
I will join see this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44fSWTpSLjU

Monk
nice dude. ill prolly join sooner or later if i can find time.

"U can wtf off my profile." - PenC1lmaster

"Like I know those are 69 cent noodles but they are my 69 cent noodles." - Mai

Suspended User
aight @Jezu @Vibra @Comet you guys are lucky because i know your guys' skill level already but you should really post your best anim just in case

@Vick145 sorry but you gotta work more on physics

im the best ssf2 zelda

Ninja
Doors + The Room Collab

WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTwww.rateyourmusic.com/~AwfulWaffle
http://www.last.fm/user/awwfulwaffle

Page 1 of 4   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.