Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 4 of 14   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
Soldier
Midnight0818 wrote:
Name: Midnight0818
No. of Attacks: 15
Animation Ex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1WxPO6d1nI (my best animation that is uploaded since most of my newer animations are not finished yet or i don't have a plan on uploading them)

Welcome and Please Do your Support 1st then I'll be PM you your boss template afterwards :)

Soldier
Can I do a support part or is the collab full? Also do I need to send a demo? I don't really mind that my part would be a second or two in length. Well, it's fine if you don't think I'm good enough to join, thanks for taking your time to read this I guess.

Soldier
crazy4videogames wrote:
Can I do a support part or is the collab full? Also do I need to send a demo? I don't really mind that my part would be a second or two in length. Well, it's fine if you don't think I'm good enough to join, thanks for taking your time to read this I guess.

You can do both if you like just follow the rules.

Soldier
@Op34
Oh, ok thanks. Can I just do a support part? Do I need to send an example animation to apply for a support part?

Soldier
crazy4videogames wrote:
@Op34
Oh, ok thanks. Can I just do a support part? Do I need to send an example animation to apply for a support part?

No need

Soldier
@Op34
All right, thanks. Can I sign up as a support participant please?

Villager
@crazy4videogames

There's really no need for an official sign up for the support part. Just go ahead, make an animation, and send him it ^^

"So I leap. And race against those submarines. To show you what I’ve achieved.
Increased speed. Tonight we’ll make dinner a feast. So cheer for me please. Just cheer for me please." - Meatball Submarine, Mili
<><><><><><>
Duelist: [LuCiel]

Soldier
@SuXesoN
Thanks! Just making sure, don't want to send him an animation that he won't take in. >_>

Grasshopper
I have a question, the part before the QnA it says the due date, and for support it says TBA what does that mean????

Villager
how do turn in the anmation

Page 4 of 14   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.