Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 13 of 14   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Soldier
my next collab will be about a shared sword (will provide the image file of the sword and background) that people use for some moments, untill they drop it, throw it or give it to the next participant.
rules about it will be on the collab page when i make it.
need some help deciding what background will be using: the dojo front arena( white stone ground); the dojo inner arena (inside practice room); plains; mountain; simplistic background (like the imitator collab); or other, if you have ideas, tell me, its basicly the only thing I need to sharp up untill I can start building up the collab page.
expecting crazy, original and creative sword styles...

also need a word that means passing from one to the next to use in the collab name

All parts will fit in each other by having a common start and end position for the sword and enemy/target, overlaping entrances and exits will be transparent background and no sword gifs so I can overlap the entrance with the end of the previous and the exit with next begining

What do you think?

Soldier
MrBeanie wrote:
@Hey3210 Forgot to summon you.

Ooo! Ooo! My turn!! My turn!!

Professor Pickle's Reset Room Collab!!

Professor Pickle's Reset Room Collab!! - Professor Pickle has invented a room that resets anything at that period of time. Once set, the room will reset to that same state, so if one were to die in that room, they can be brought back to life, if the save point was before their death. His Apprentice, Orange, has agreed (Hey, no I didn't!!) to try out the Reset Room. Thing is, Professor Pickle does not have any experiments to try out on him. Luckily, you do. He has given you permission to give him HELL--I mean...a delightful experience. Bring out that creativity out of you, and show Orange what kind of wacky experiments you have!!

The rules are -

- Yes, you ARE allowed to kill Mr Orange. Don't worry, the room will reset, and he will be brought back to life.
- The experiments can be good OR bad. Your choice.
- Do not worry if the room becomes messy, the room will reset, and be just as clean as it was for the next experiment.
- Your character IS allowed to enter the room to experiment on Mr Orange, but you ALSO must leave. We don't want you to reset in the room.

And that's that. What do you guys think??

@MrBeanie
hyuns dojo isnt doing a very good job on letting me know in the notifacations ;-;

so basically, it's a test room where you can conduct torture experiments on Mr Orange here? Reminds me a bit of B.Y.E by terkoiz. It's an interesting idea, and it doesnt even need to be torture experiments on him. You can just have a bunch of wacky events happening to Mr Orange. I actually really like the idea. I would probably go for it, if you don't and i actually get people to join within the first month of me putting it up lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ washo tyred

Soldier
@Hey3210 Hey!! That's my idea!! No steal! >:c

I have another one too, but its not as fleshed out as the other one.

There's Nothing on TV!!

You ever had that feeling where there is nothing on TV?

Trust us, we've all been there.

Jimmy's bored and he's seen all the Dojo Duels. He's bored out of his mind. Luckily for him, their may be better stuff on the next channel. Finally, he can relieve his boredom and--ah...no...wait...boring stuff too. Dang.

...Wonder if there's better stuff on the next channel?

The Rules of are:

- Jimmy is pretty much channel surfing, so anything you make has to be 30 seconds or less.
- The genre does NOT have to be fighting. It could be sadness, romance, action, horror, or some other genre.
- You CAN use your own pre-made animations, but they are required to have a twist on them.
- Mini-Surfing is a term I like to use when you're passing by a channel in 5 seconds or less, and you only get a glimpse of the other channel. That's also fine for VERY short and quick animations.
- You are allowed to even reference other shows, as long as it doesn't break Dojo rules.

And thaaaaat's it! :3

Fite Meh.
My Duelist: Whiplash

Soldier
MrBeanie wrote:
@Hey3210 Hey!! That's my idea!! No steal! >:c

I have another one too, but its not as fleshed out as the other one.

There's Nothing on TV!!

You ever had that feeling where there is nothing on TV?

Trust us, we've all been there.

Jimmy's bored and he's seen all the Dojo Duels. He's bored out of his mind. Luckily for him, their may be better stuff on the next channel. Finally, he can relieve his boredom and--ah...no...wait...boring stuff too. Dang.

...Wonder if there's better stuff on the next channel?

The Rules of are:

- Jimmy is pretty much channel surfing, so anything you make has to be 30 seconds or less.
- The genre does NOT have to be fighting. It could be sadness, romance, action, horror, or some other genre.
- You CAN use your own pre-made animations, but they are required to have a twist on them.
- Mini-Surfing is a term I like to use when you're passing by a channel in 5 seconds or less, and you only get a glimpse of the other channel. That's also fine for VERY short and quick animations.
- You are allowed to even reference other shows, as long as it doesn't break Dojo rules.

And thaaaaat's it! :3

Right now, this idea is very hard to imagine coming into place without very accurate and excellent coordination. And also, just for now, you seem to have lots of really good ideas. Keep them for now, but make a name for yourself on this website and actually try making a collab instead mof posting all these ideas your're never going to do
@MrBeanie

Soldier
I decided what will be the theme of my synced next collab: "gun dance collab" i am going to give several generic soundlines (just generic beat no fighting sounds), you will have to participate in the folowing stages: first send me (through the collab page info) the beatline you want to follow with the type of gun you will be using ( standart gun of a specific kind, lazer bases, energy based, arrow or projectile based, magic gun, use your imagination), and then you will be using the template background for your animation (it will consist of a stick or fullbody, fighting enemis comming from both sides, using the gun fire, character moviments and hits in the beat (not all beats need to be gunfire) and do a part that has a duration that I will specify on the collab page) you will send your part has a video file with sound or a gif with your sound files for me to put them AND YOUR LOGO (NOT ON THE PART) I will then compose music based on the entries I recieve
What do you think?

Banned User
I have an idea for my first collab called "Floors Collab". Its basically you animating your character trying to go up to a new floor/level while going through different obstacles like armed henchmen, or Fireballs or anything the animator imagines. Pretty regular collab

From the person you were just talking to you,
Audz

Soldier
Audz wrote:
I have an idea for my first collab called "Floors Collab". Its basically you animating your character trying to go up to a new floor/level while going through different obstacles like armed henchmen, or Fireballs or anything the animator imagines. And at the end or like the top which is pretty much a building, there will be a special scene where some of the participants will animate together (joint) fighting a heck load of stickmen. I do hope someone would comment on this before I start the collab, I atleast plan to do it this November.

sounds like a chinese bootleg of doors
mmkay go for it lol
@Audz

Monk
Having an idea for a "Football Collab"
Main concept is that there's a football game and the quarter back yells 'go long' and launches the football soooo far. Basically what people would animate is their character chasing the football hoping they catch it but they dont succeed.

Faction:Helios - Duelist:Castor & Pollux

Banned User
@Hey3210 Yea I just rewatched the full series and to me looks like my idea was jsut a garbage version of it. Well that was just an idea, so Im not entirely sure, but lets see what outcome might happen to me in the future .-.

I actually have another "idea" of a collab, and its basically based on the Spartan Race

From the person you were just talking to you,
Audz

Soldier
fLunk wrote:
Having an idea for a "Football Collab"
Main concept is that there's a football game and the quarter back yells 'go long' and launches the football soooo far. Basically what people would animate is their character chasing the football hoping they catch it but they dont succeed.

So for this idea, I was thinking that you could group up some entries and play them all together, like all of them running at once. And it doesn't have to be all at once. It could be 1 person and then 5 seconds later another one joins in and then 3 secs later another one joins and so forth. Just an idea I had, but your original one is great as well. I like this idea, and I reckon you could get a bunch of good stuff out of this.

@flunk

Page 13 of 14   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.